MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Inline FabricationLoad DataLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: Yesterday @ LGS Kalamazoo, MI

Boolit Buddy

Yesterday @ LGS Kalamazoo, MI

I went to the LGS in Kalamazoo, MI. yesterday, On Target out on west Main. Lots of powder in stock, looks like $30/lb. is the norm there. Primers were $40/k and up, Winchester, Federal, CCI, (all 4 flavors + shotgun primers) and some no-name, loose in a plain white box primers. 40S&W brass was plentiful, but they were asking 10c each, made me glad to get some for $35/k here.
    Sign on the door advertised .243 handi rifles for $250, buy them all.......

Even saw 1 brick of 22lr, but there was just no way I was gonna pay $90 for it, even if it was Aguila match ammo.

I found everything I was looking for there, so I did not stop at the other 2 decent stores in town, even though one of them is just a couple miles down the road.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy".
    Ben Franklin

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    The folks at On Target are good people. I've dealt with them over the years, primarily in consigning firearms to be sold but also have purchased handguns, supplies from them. I haven't purchased any powder or primers in a year so can't speak to the prices but at least they have it and from what I'm seeing on various threads, they're in the ball park with others. They have a great selection of guns and supplies for sure!

Boolit Master

Gonna have to get up that way soon its a little north of here but have a friend lives in Kzoo, I'll check out this LGS and see my buddy, maybe talk him into taking out the boat. Thanks for the report.