MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: $55 430-310-FN (Lee Copy improved)

I'm in for a 2 cavity PB .432" with top punch
    Lee six cavity handles fit this???
    Please PM me payment details.
    Waco
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by waco View Post
    I'm in for a 2 cavity PB .432" with top punch
    Lee six cavity handles fit this???
    Please PM me payment details.
    Waco
    yes the lee 6 cavity handles fit these molds, I will send out a pm when these are cut and ready to ship.

updated!

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take a two cav 460 GC and top punch. I have been away for a while and don't know how this works with payment and all, so please let me know.

I'll do a four cavity .432 plain based, if possible? Please email me at bigben1948@mchsi.com
    Steve
    "The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson."
    Life member NRA, USPSA, ISRA
    Life member AF&AM 294

Banned

Ok guys, this group buy is now closed. I will be sending out pm's very soon! Thanks!

I'd like to change my order to a two cavity .434 PB, please? I f not possible my original will do. I'm sorry I scanned the whole thread quickly but, what handles will this use?
    Steve
    Last edited by S.B.; 09-17-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Life member AF&AM 294

Family emergency! I have to back out of this one. So sorry.
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7

Cast Boolits Owner

Any member who has a problem with or has not recieved in a resonable amount time the product which has been purchased please PM 338RemUltraMag and CC me with your issue. Until all outstanding commitments and unresolved issues related to current and closed GB's are resolved, new sales by 338RemUltraMag will not be allowed.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Buddy
    Please cancel me from any and all buys......this was to have been done by august
    So I could work up loads for deer season. I was waiting on n 7 different things from him.........I do hope he is OK....

Boolit Buddy
    Bad thing is, I did not order any condom 44 cal and NOW of course they cannot be found....or on back order  Due to waiting on this  mold.....I have no idea a month out what I can get to load for family so we can hunt......wish now I had used the money set back for this fiasco and bought several boxes of 240 or 300 xtp......hope I have some stashed some where but I have not found them yet

Josh had computer issues at one point. I've been pinging his phone with text, but no tellin what's shakin. Life sometimes gets in the way...

Talked to Joshua last evening. Had the wrong phone # somehow. No wonder I wasn't getting replies...wonder whomever has that number now thought of my texts?

He's working diligently to fill all orders.

Not been here long, but seems like from following archives on group buys and how long to fill this one, so far, seems ahead of some.

I'm going to hang at this point...

Don't tell me this is another fly by night outfit, please?
    Steve
    Life member AF&AM 294

Boolit Buddy

It'll be ok Steve, it's a NEW outfit that's a one man show... think about trying to make lists, make moulds, be your own shipping and receiving department etc. It's a lot of different size balls to be juggling and bound to drop a few and get hit in the head by others. At least it won't take two plus years.

Randy

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyOnThePaper View Post
    It'll be ok Steve, it's a NEW outfit that's a one man show... think about trying to make lists, make moulds, be your own shipping and receiving department etc. It's a lot of different size balls to be juggling and bound to drop a few and get hit in the head by others. At least it won't take two plus years.

Randy
    and he has a full time day job, Josh will make it happen.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

If I mis-spoke, I apologize. I meant that I AM new to the site, by the comment "not been here long" but I've read thru a lot of the Group Buy threads from the past and it seems this hasn't gone near as long as some, to fulfillment.

And what Red333 said, but he's a over-the-road driver but at night is his full time gig...gets his required sleep hrs, then up, popping checks and cutting molds. Sounded sincere to me. I'd hate to be keeping the schedule he shared with me, but he's young, I'm not!

Perma-Banned

I feel sure he will make it happen...but HE should be in contact with the buyers to tell them that, HIMSELF.

Boolit Buddy

This is true, but it's a balancing act, if he's on the computer he's not producing anything. All this poo stirring while he's busy isn't making things any easier at all for him. I do understand why some are ticked off, but like Rompin Ruger said, even what is passing as slow for him right now is MUCH faster than several others. He'll get there.

MotP,

Being I'm relatively new here, I'd be a poor one to quote as insightful. I had some service done by a provider here and the person recommended the heavy, non-Keith style bullet and pointed me to the Group Buy for this mold... I'd never knew what a GB was...so I read some of the stuff, archived, etc. Seemed like there was a thread on "how long is the longest" and the reports on the longest GB till delivery made my eyes bug out... Josh posted that IF no hiccups a projected date...then he later updated his "cherry cutter" was behind...so I figured it'd go a while.

Wasn't trying to defend or stir the pot... but never having done one of these before, I did some reading and research here--- it seemed that the time frame hasn't been excessive as some others I've read about on here...no opinion, just reporting what I read.

Great site and I've made more than a few friends on here, and gotten some great guidance in my search for a new home in TN...which happens next week. So I'm grateful to the owner of the site and to all the folks who've been so helpful.

Josh seems like a sincere young man... perhaps not the most written communicative, but he is very personable when he does write and I'm expecting a great product.

Then I'll have to learn how to cast all over with an alum mold after working with iron ones!

Boolit Buddy

I was in no way disparaging anything you said RR, you are doing just fine!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast