Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load DataLee PrecisionInline FabricationRepackbox
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCBS Customer Service

Boolit Bub
    I have had similar experiences as you describe. I bent a decapping rod/expander ball assembly in a 30 cal die not long ago. Replaced it free of charge, including shipping with no questions asked. I have found that most upper tier reloading companies give identical service.

Boolit Master

Alturas, California...where the west still lives!
    I have my original Lachmiller lubrisizer from 1971 and the linkages finally gave up the ghost from thousands of cycles. Knowing that RCBS bought the design from Lachmiller years ago, I called and asked about buying replacements. The lady wouldn't hear of it and had replacements ready to send almost immediately WHILE I WAS STILL TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT IT WASN'T EVEN AN RCBS PRODUCT!

Man, that's service. I started with RCBS way back then and, despite having numerous other brands on my shelves, I KNOW I can count on them for help.

Boolit Master

I could list a number of additional great experiences with RCBS, but will just add another echo of the prior experiences reported above. Great gear. Great service. I have a lot of green equipment on my bench because of that.

Boolit Master

I purchased some used, made in the 60's, 38Spl seating dies off eBay.

I called RCBS to purchase different stems, for wadcutter and semi-wadcutter boolits. The nice lady asked for my address, to send me new stems.

I told her I purchased the dies used, they were 50 years old, the dies worked perfectly, I wanted EXTRA parts.

She ended up sending me 2 new seater stems, for dies that I didn't purchase from them, and that probably didn't come with the dies when they were new. Didn't even charge me postage.

Boolit Master
    One word.........Impeccable Service......(.Oops pulled a Biden)

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    They sent me a spiral point bullet 45 cal seater die the other day for my 44 dies free of charge. This is the third or fourth time they have taken care of me. Their awesome. I called hornady the other day and asked for a flat seater plug for my custom 450 bushmaster die set. First I was asked why I wanted to shoot cast bullets in it because no one dose and I would have to buy a whole other die set for a flat seater plug and then they decided to sell me a 45 cal seater plug from their cowboy set for wad cutter bullets. $4.50 for the plug and $4.29 to ship. I asked why it wasn't included in their expensive die set since I can buy a rcbs carbide die set in different caliber that includes more than one plug for a third less. Hornady said it was because all they sell are FTX bullets for the caliber.

Bought a used Grand shotgun reloader on the other side of the continent. Of course, the packaging... well... could have been better. The top plate arrived in two pieces, the shot canister cylinder in too many to count.

Called. Tech took the initiative to walk through some of the fiddly bits that are commonly lost or easily 'modified in transit'. I think we had one screw not accounted for.

Got the 'dead and missing' list completed, he took down the details, said, "Sounds good, we'll get that on the way!", and we wished each other a nice day and hung up.

Then I realized the nice fella had forgotten to get the credit card info... so I calls back, get routed back to him and proceeded to relate his lapse... and danged if he didn't start chuckling. He did mention that my call back to get them the cc info isn't unheard of.....

But yeah... They made it, You have it, They'll get you going. Which they do.

There is one problem with them though. You will be ever so sadly disappointed hoping to run into that kind of support anywhere else.

They don't even sound grumbly or nothing! What's the world coming to when Customer Service isn't just good... it's NICE???!!?!

Here's another story o the great RCBS customer service. I have a set of SS dial Calipers that I got back in the 1980's. The grey plastic box finally gave up the ghost on Saturday when the hinge broke and I taped it shut. On Monday I was looking at the Amazon for a new case and found them for 18 to 55 plus dollars. I decided to send RCBS customer service an inquiry about buying a new case, since it wore out and was not defective. E-mail this morning from RCBS Tech. "Mailing new box to you on warranty replacement." They are still the best in the Business.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

The Green Machine gets my vote for all the reasons above!
    You boys gonna draw them pistols or whistle Dixie

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent fishing."
    ------Babylonian Proverb

My youngest grandson was watching me prime with a RCBS Automatic Bench Primer. I showed him one of the primer arms. Somehow it disappeared before he went home. I sent an email requesting the part # so I could order/pay for my inattention. This is the response I got today.

"Daniel we will get another to you under warranty and will ship to the address provided. Unfortunately these will not be "grandson proof" either so I hope you have a keen eye. Hope this helps and thanks for contacting RCBS"

All I can say is WOW and thank you RCBS!
    "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." Will Rogers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12