MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lee 2 cav .358 rf 158gr mold dilema

Boolit Master
    Well I had that same mold, but I payed it forward to a fellow who was just starting out casting. I figured it worked so well it would spoil him right quick and I was right.

I purchased the 6 C version shortly after sending him my 2C one and haven't had a chance to break it in yet. It's not a big thing though, I poured up around 15# of them from the 2C before I shipped it off.

I have a couple of 38 Spl's and GP-100's, and a few Contender barrels from 6-14" that all shoot them very well. That was the only reason I upgraded to the 6C.
    Later,
    Mike / TX

Boolit Master
    I've used a Lee double cavity .38/150gr SWC for almost 15 years. It throws great bullets & is easy to use.
    I'd get the RNFP if you want one, I think it'll serve you well. You just have to be gentle with the Lee moulds, but we should be gentle with any mould.
    U.S.A. " RIDE FOR THE BRAND OR LEAVE!"

Boolit Master
    I'm happy with this boolit. I have about a dozen Lee one or two cavity molds and don't have the problems others have. Maybe I've just been lucky.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do, you are misinformed.
    - Mark Twain

When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction.
    - Mark Twain

Boolit Buddy

I've used several Lee molds and I love them. Never had a problem with them and this is the only brand of molds I have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12