Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RepackboxReloading EverythingInline FabricationWideners
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A.C.E/BadgerEdd 44-240-WFN from the Rapid Group Buy

Banned
    Robert

Some people actually like someone more when they show they is human. Emotionless souls freak me out a bit. Guess that's why I prefer dogs over cats. Dogs are always glad to see you and one never knows where a cat's mind is at.

Mike

Boolit Master

Just a tad bit of thread drift, isn't it?

Edd
    Charter member Michigan liars club!

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Consider the clown(s) just one of God's little nettles in the woods, don't let it detract from the beauty. Sooner or latter you are going to run into the nettles regardless of how careful you are."

Beware of man who types much, but says nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badgeredd View Post
    Just a tad bit of thread drift, isn't it?

Edd
    Since when was that out of norm for these here parts? BTW...I got my lawn tractor fixed.....&&*&%^&&*( limit switch....CAUTION my mower will try to start in gear now.

Boolit Master
    I'm starting to kinda like you guys, even if you are from that state up north.

HONCHO EMERITUS

Quote Originally Posted by DR Owl Creek View Post
    I'm starting to kinda like you guys, even if you are from that state up north.
    You should see us when the whole group is together, nobody's safe! Lord knows I've taken my share of well deserved "humor." Although wives & children are out of bounds & off limits.
    -Matt
    Group Buys Honcho'd: C326-175-FN, 434-210-RF, C434-210-RF, 30-165-SIL-MOD, 358156-PB, 413-170-Keith, C348-225-FN, 8mm SIL, 45-230-CM, 45-270-Ohaus/SWC, Edd's 28-170-FN

Boolit Master
    Oh man I missed that episode too.

Gonna hafta make plans to stay longer this year so I can witness a fit fer myself. I hear they are pretty entertaining.

Back on topic, Mike what would a guy hafta do to borrow a couple of those to try in the 445? Then again maybe I shouldn't, I might regret not getting in on the group buy if I do.

Boolit Buddy

He's got some extras, shoot 338 a pm.

Randy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailer View Post
    Oh man I missed that episode too.

Gonna hafta make plans to stay longer this year so I can witness a fit fer myself. I hear they are pretty entertaining.

Back on topic, Mike what would a guy hafta do to borrow a couple of those to try in the 445? Then again maybe I shouldn't, I might regret not getting in on the group buy if I do.
    Well seeing as that mould resides only about 12 miles from your door I am a bettin that you can make all you want with the mould anytime you like.

Banned
    Went to Jailers with some sample boolits and just so everyone knows...this boolit will not work in a DanWesson 445 supermag revolver. The throating in Jailers revolver required the boolit be seated waaay to deep, like button nosed wadcutter deep....almost could have used 44Mag brass to make it useable in fact.

Boolit Master
    Yup, I was curious to see if it would shoot good in my revolver after seeing how well it worked for Mike but it was a no go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12