Stopped at my favorite shooter supply shop run by a friend. Stock was low, but, did get a lb of accurate 4350, and 2700. No large rifle primers. As we were chatting I noticed behind him on shelf a couple old dupont PB cans. Metal cans. Screw on lid at one edge. Asked him if they had anything in them. Yep. About 1.5 lbs between them. Asked him how much and he said '20 for both'. I took it! got out of the shop for $70.00. Left there, went to the next LGS. Well laid out. Knew where they kept the powder and primers. One guy called to me and asked if I needed help, to which I replied, 'Just with financing!'. They had a pretty good stock of powder, but no 4198, which I was looking for. But the did have a goodly supply of IMR 4895, and primers. I had to get Winchester LR primers as the choice was that or federal. So, I took the Winchester, as I like their package over the federal. And because they were there, I got some CCI small pistol primers. CCI is preferred brand. Not sure why, that that is what I have always shot, until recently. Lots of empty cases and no primers. Shot what I could find. Got out of there for $69.00. What's left of my pay will cover a tank of gas, and a few meals. But, working this Sat, next, I just may go by the pawn shop, and see what he has interesting. I like his shop. Odd guns, lay-away, and a friendly, yet guarded smile. Bought a right nice 'Illinois' pocket watch from him last time. Got some money off the price since the crystal won't stay in. keeps perfect time, as long as I remember to wind it. Dont carry it, yet. Gotta get that crystal back in first. Gotta work in the morning, going to bed now. Night, guys.