Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Wideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Home made auto-sizer.

Finaly got time to front up at the post office with one in a box. 6.3KG. dropped a plastic bag on the box while on the scale with 2 optional slides and tube locator, 6.31 kg.
    So with without options freight is same.

In AU dollars, which is less than your dollars, best 2 choices are:-

$82. Transport by sea. Without pirates, sunami's, sinking, torpedoed, storms and rouge waves transit time MAY be up to 90 days. If the rowing slaves don't revolt or die of the plague.

$128 Transport by Air. Unless flying with Malasia Airlines, shot down by chineese or Russians, hi-jacked, used to demolish buildings or just falling out of the sky. Transit time 10 days.

AS-2 Unit with everything but 3 bench bolts $198usd, with both optional slides $228usd.

3rd option is $1600usd transport, and I deliver personaly, eat all your food, drink your beer and fly home, annoyance factor with this option HIGH.

Bob due to the fact you ordered 2, the additional Press pin you wanted is Gratis..

Bobs, Pretz's and Huntnmans are boxed and ready, Redwoode and finister are 90% done, should all be good withing 48 hours, THEN I will assemble mine. Once Redwoods is finished I shall tidy the place up, and make a video for you on how to assemble and set up. There is a basic "how to" sheet in the box.
    Don't worry about life, no-one gets out alive.

Boolit Master

Humm just shoot me a pm with the total plus shipping when you get them completed and ready to roll;
    changing the subject a little my wife wants to know if you know of anyone who deals with old coins from over there?? she collects them
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart View Post
    Humm just shoot me a pm with the total plus shipping when you get them completed and ready to roll;
    changing the subject a little my wife wants to know if you know of anyone who deals with old coins from over there?? she collects them
    Not personally, but then I have never asked, is there anything/era/style she is interested in? I can sure ask around for her no problem at all.

how you want these sent, sea or air?
    I am sorting out a paypal account for this adventure.

Boolit Buddy
    To me the question is, is it worth waiting aprox. 80 days longer to save 46 Au dollars (after all there not good in the US). I'm leaning toward quicker is better.
    Does anyone know for sure? I thought shipment by sea has higher damage claims rate. Items maybe sitting in bilge water,or open air storage container for duration of shipment. I would hate to see all that hard work turn to rust. I have more than enough rust now. Greg<huntnman

Everyone has a PM, please confirm I got it right and we good to finalize this.

Boolit Buddy
    Mike, was there going to be a brief video of one of these units in operation before being broken down? Maybe show switching slides and any hints you may have on care and operation.

I'm going to bite the bullet and go for air shipping.

Arnell

Quote Originally Posted by Redwoode View Post
    Mike, was there going to be a brief video of one of these units in operation before being broken down? Maybe show switching slides and any hints you may have on care and operation.

I'm going to bite the bullet and go for air shipping.

Arnell
    Yes, I am planning a youtube video, showing how to assemble and use, this includes swapping slides and any adjustments you may need, although I am not planning on going anywhere so you can ask me direct if you have a issue.

Thanks Huntnman, looks like paypal worked for you, they bit me $12 in fees though!! robbing bums!!.

If you are going to accept funds with paypal have them "gift" it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jmorris View Post
    If you are going to accept funds with paypal have them "gift" it to you.
    New to Paypal... Gift?

Boolit Buddy
    I've bought well over a hundred items via paypal since 2000 or so and haven't "gifted" anyone yet. Always identified transaction as purchasing goods or services as did this time. When selling I did like Mike. Guess they have to make something although 1.5% feels much better for what little they do now they're all up and running.
    My $0.02

Anyway, all the sizers are finished except for 1, and no rush on that one. I have 2 large real live work jobs running, and as soon as they have been written off, I will do that video I promised. That way you guys can watch it a few times so when yours arrived you are already up to speed on what is needed to put it to work.

Boolit Buddy
    Super! Thank-you.

I wish banks worked faster! Feels like I'm a bad customer... good thing for PayPal tho! Snail mail is worse!!
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Air shipment tracking # please?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwoode View Post
    Air shipment tracking # please?
    They don't give one on the cheapie air-transport... they tell me 5-10 days Delivery.

Redwoode's Sizer is on its way to the air-port, Huntnman will be on its way to the port tomorrow.

Sorry for the slight delay in posting, seems Paypal has decided because I am a new client, they are withholding all monies for 21 days to teach me a lesson... or something. Anyway I had to wait till today, to gather funds for the shipping.

Boolit Buddy
    Unbelievable! Probably don't trust that our funds are good.

Thanks for the update though.

No, they did that to me on the first item I sold on ebay and used paypal for the transaction.

Just another way to make a few pennys (millions of times a day). They will also draft instantly from your bank account for things you pay for but if you are the one being paid you have to go to paypal and transfer the funds from them to your bank account yourself.

Everything is done, checked, packed, re-opened and double checked and sealed... SSG is the only one I don't have a delivery address for....
    Due to a issue beyond my control I didn't get to the post office for the 2 going by sea.. I ask you to reconsider sending by air, or at least $20 for insurance if definitely by sea... your call... Just saying.
    If not on Monday morning they leave by sea...

The video has been done, and my tech savvy son is editing it over the weekend and I hope to have it posted up for you all to see...

Patent office responded today, the temp Patent is in the pipeworks, I have 12 months to decide if its worth finalizing or not.

I hope you all are not disappointed, and find the AS/2 HOG as easy to use and helpful as I have.
    Mike

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast