shoot with your kids but can't because of
    people like this, hit me up. I'll give you
    enough to spend the day with your kids
    I'm sorry some people out there are like
    this.

Banned

Excellent add, you do that?

In Remembrance
    No it is an add on base for sale. I have given plenty away, but never needed to take an add out to find takers. lol Kids and friends can help me out more than I need sometimes. lol

In Remembrance
    Another add for 22 mag ammo, the nerve of these guys. lol

22WMR, CCI, HP+V, Maxi-Mag, 50 rounds. For a youth is preferred.

Finally remembered to post this. Here's the deal. My wife bought a 50 round box of the nickel plated CCI's thinking it was .22LR. This was over 6 months ago and after initially thinking maybe I could work out a way to shoot it, I've decided it's pointless. I don't have a .22 mag pistol or rifle and I don't plan to get one. SO, this box is up for grabs. If you have a kid that needs .22WMR desperately, let me know. I'll donate it to your kids. (Please don't take advantage of this, be honest.) If any adults need it, I only ask that you cover the cost of the ammo. She paid $15 for the box, that's all I ask. I don't have a lot of time to drive around town, but after work on the way home or maybe on a weekend at BRSP we could bump into each other. I work in downtown Anch, live in Eagle River. Try to hit BRSP once a week at least. Let me know.

In Remembrance
    Ha Ha this add just popped up in response to the first one. Somebody gave out his number claiming free ammo. I bet his phone has been ringing off the hook. lol

FYI- 22 AMMO INFO
    Ok guys you’ve been bashing me on this site for three or four days now and I thought I should take the time to respond. Now where do I start; I’d like to answer some questions and concerns that have been mentioned and maybe inform and educate you a little bit and get you liking me a little better. I’ve lived here for forty years and it used to be such a friendly little town but you guys need to quit hating and play nice. I think I’ll start by asking everyone to get on their computer and do a little research, search 22 ammo for sale and check out:
    WikiArms.com
    AmmoSeek.com
    TheArmory.com
    Gunbroker.com
    Gunbot.net
    AbleAmmo.com
    AmmoFast.com
    SlickGuns.com
    GunsAmerica.com
    I’ve dealt with some of these companies and there are a bunch more of course that I haven’t named but you get the idea. All these companies and others like them are setting the price of ammo, it is simple supply and demand. You should also check out Alaska’s List and see what they are charging for 22 ammo in the Anchorage/Wasilla area ($90-$110 dollars a brick). A few years ago we were buying 22 ammo for nine dollars a brick but those days are gone and they are never coming back. Now I am not the one that started this latest panic buying frenzy and I can’t be held responsible for our current situation. I invite each one of you to buy ammo stateside, pay shipping to Alaska and beat my prices -ammo is a bit heavy you know and there hasn’t been any volume of 22 ammo for sale in town for a long time; at least I’m trying to do something about it. Maybe you should quit your whining and order some- you need the education. After you do your research you’ll find that I’m actually not gouging anyone but instead I’m providing a service and passing the savings on to you.
    I know this is rambling on but bear with me guys there’s a lot to cover here. The subject of Walmart came up – I don’t buy ammo from Walmart because Walmart is against your second amendment rights and all about gun control; don’t take my word for it - get on the internet and do your own research. By the way Walmart recently announced that they were not ordering anymore ammo until they see what happens with the latest gun legislation, due to the fact that they just got into bed with Obama we all know where that’s going. Again research it yourself. I don’t mean to be bashing Walmart just trying to get you guys to pull your heads out of your rears so you can see daylight. I was informed that Walmart just dumped two or three pallets of ammo in Fairbanks. That was a good thing right? Yes it was, but let’s think about that a minute. Come on guys! Quit drinking the kool-aid! Walmart is doing business the same way they always have. Do you think it was coincidence that they dumped all this ammo all over the state just four or five days before Cabela’s grand opening? How many months do you think they hoarded and stock-piled ammo to be able to do that? Everyone went without 22 ammo for months so Walmart could make that little corporate power-play, is anybody mad at Walmart yet?
    I know that 22 ammo is a hot button topic but whining about it doesn’t do any good. I remember buying gas for sixteen cents a gallon but times change. The facts are these - the companies that have ammo at a decent price don’t have any ammo for sale, and those that have ammo for sale are charging premium prices; therefore we are divided into two groups - those that spend endless hours and untold gallons of gas making trip after trip to the box stores, waiting in long lines for rationed 22 ammo, all the time whining and crying about their situation; and the second group - those who are man enough and intelligent enough to realize that whining doesn’t do any good and that they have been screwed by circumstances that they can’t change and are sure to get worse so they pay the price, buy the ammo, and go shooting. Just saying.
    For those of you who choose to grow a pair - quit your whining, order and ship your own ammo, welcome to the new reality and I wish you all the best.
    You guys have made this such a hot issue that I have almost sold out but I do still have a few boxes left for those that want them and I’m hoping to have more up here in a week or so.
    Don’t get me wrong guys I feel your pain and I wish you the best at finding cheap ammo where ever you can get it, I’m just trying to get you to face the reality we’re living. You can’t expect me to pay premium prices plus high shipping cost and then lose money to make you happy. You’re just gonna have to man up. I don’t have Walmart’s buying power or shipping capabilities, they buy in such large volumes that they are able to negotiate and set their own wholesale prices; I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of bricks or bulk packs they buy at one time? When they sell a pack of 22 ammo for twenty-two dollars to John Q. public what do you think they paid for it- $6? $8? I wonder? But let’s keep supporting Walmart so they can use your money to take your rights away.
    Oh and by the way I would like to invite Ringo907 to post his phone number so everyone can contact him for the free ammo that he offered to take their kids shooting, I don’t know about you guys but my kids go through a couple of bricks in an afternoon. Anyway if he can supply free ammo for everyone PROBLEM SOLVED but then again you know what they say, money talks and ******** walks.
    I would also like to thank Tradbow for posting a bogus add advertising free bricks of 22 ammo and posting my phone number but I’d like to make a correction, contrary to what he said I have no intentions of leaving Alaska, I’ve been here for over forty years and the people are just so friendly I can’t leave, all my true Alaskan hunting buddies would miss me besides that you guys are making me feel so warm and fuzzy I’ll never leave. But I’d like him to know I made a couple of sales off of it, met some nice folks, and I have several phone numbers that I can pass onto Ringo907 so that these people can get some free ammo and take their kids shooting if he would like to give me a call. I can be reached at
    907-
    Have a nice day.