MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Repackbox Reloading Everything
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 32/8mm GC lightweight GB *Refunds being issued*

Boolit Man
    I have experienced problems with the Postal Service before. The last time it happened, I contacted my Congressman. An offical Congressional inquiry will usually get a fire started under someone. Good luck with your post office problems.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by singleshotbuff View Post
    Sorry gents for the lack of a recent update, but I FINALLY have some resolution to this mess.

By that time I may also get something from the p.o., but either way this thing will FINALLY be done within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

We are at 2 weeks from this post so in the next 5 to 7 days we should hear from you then ?
    Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Boolit Master
    Would like to have the address of this post office and more details. My ex-wife works for the Postal Service and says she can't understand what is wrong if you have a receipt for the money order. Maybe we could find out some real useful info here on this end-or not.? Not getting anywhere this way.

Boolit Master
    Well its 23 days after the last post when we were told it would be 2-3 weeks and we could "expect our returns"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by singleshotbuff View Post
    Sorry gents for the lack of a recent update, but I FINALLY have some resolution to this mess.

I've been working out of town (thus no computer access for updates) on a fire restoration job that I'm subbing for a contractor friend of mine. I didn't work today because we're getting hammered by snow here, but the job will be finished in 2 days (weather permitting), then I can submit the invoice to the insurance company and get paid about $7,000. As soon as I recieve that check, EVERYONE will get their refund in full. By that time I may also get something from the p.o., but either way this thing will FINALLY be done within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I once again apologize for all this mess and I want to sincerely thank ALL OF YOU for being patient with me. This has been a very rough time for me with this hanging over my head. I hate to owe people money, especially people that I consider friends.

I'll let everyone know when I get the check from the insurance company, then it'll take me a few days to get all the money orders and envelopes ready.

SSB
    This was posted January 5th of this year !

It is now January 31st of this year and we have not heard from you and I just looked at your profile page and it shows you last logged in the day you made this post !

So , WHATS UP WITH THIS ??????????????????

Banned
    GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!! The wait is over. I recieved a full refund from USPS in my mail today, along with a personal letter of apology from the local postmaster.

I just deposited the check in my bank and will start sending out the remaining refunds immediately.

It'll take me a week or so to get to everyone, as I want to verify addresses as I go, so bear with me for another week or so.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. I'm so glad to finally get this resolved.

SSB

Banned

SWEET! I am so happy for you! I'll bet it is a tremendous relief!

and a heck of a way to start a savings account...

Banned
    Some refunds went out this week, to people I had verified addresses. More will go out on monday.

Almost there guys. Finally.

SSB

Boolit Master
    Might you post the zipcodes of those being sent each time you send some ?

Banned
    6pt,

I plan to do that, I've just been outta internet for about a week (heavy snow damaged my dish and it's being replaced tomorrow).

I've recieved PMs from some people confirming their address and I'm getting these sent out as I get in touch with people.

I've got a few PMs to answer today, and more refunds will go out tomorrow.

Thanks gents

Banned
    More refunds are going out today. I'll get a list together of zip codes as soon as I get my regular internet back (I'm using my cell phone to access the net right now).

SSB

Boolit Master
    I am happy to say I recieved full refund in the form of a Postal Money Order today !

Boolit Master

money received here too

I got my refund today for the mould in form of postal money order. Thanks SS.

Banned
    Gents,

Although I'm slow in posting updates (still using my phone for web access) I'm continuing to contact people, verify addresses and send refunds. As soon as my regular internet is back up and running, I'll get a zip code list up.

thanks to everyone who has posted here and PMed me letting me know that the recieved their refunds.

SSB

Banned
    Gents,

I'm still in process of sending refunds, I still have no internet access at home, so updates are still slow (I hope to have my internet issue fixed soon). Please remember to PM me when you get your refund so I can check you off my list.

Thanks

SSB

Banned
    Gents,

Sorry for no recent update, I hd to go out of town for a job the last two weeks, it was short notice and I had no internet access.

I'll PM those who PMed me while I was gone today, and PM some others for addresses today and tomorrow so I can get this finished up.

Thanks

SSB

In Remebrance

Singleshotbuff- Your PM box is full

Had 2 ordered- zip 13642

In Remebrance

PM box still full.

Banned
    Sorry guys about the PM box. I'm working outta town during the week right now on a big sub contract job. I just got home last night and I'm heading back this evening, but I'm taking 2 refunds to the p.o. on my way.

I'll try to get my PMs cleared out before I leave, so anybody who sent me a message recently, please resend it maybe tomorrow.

Thanks

SSB

In Remebrance

Okay, this is garbage. The PM box is still full. I'm a very patient man, but step up to the plate and set things right. You owe me for 2 moulds. Clear your PM box, would you?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast