WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad Data
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to Clean old Lube out of a Lubesizer?

Boolit Mold
    Dromia wrote Just boiled a second hand LAM 1 I got in, needed a couple of parts, emailed RCBS and they had them here in 10 days FoC.

LAM ?
    FoC ?

Give us a clue.
    (alpha1)
    Last edited by dhtaxi; 07-31-2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: more info

Boolit Grand Master

Lube A Matic
    Free Of Charge

RCBS gave me parts for my first LAM1 for free. Had to pay for the second one. And it took close to a month both times to receive parts. My opinion of RCBS customer service isn't to high.

Moderator Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by dhtaxi View Post
    Dromia wrote Just boiled a second hand LAM 1 I got in, needed a couple of parts, emailed RCBS and they had them here in 10 days FoC.

LAM ?
    FoC ?

Give us a clue.
    (alpha1)

Stirring it again Dave, you've been given the meaning of those many times before, I suggest that you seek medical help for your poor memory retention.

Still down the range on a Wednesday?

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Mold
    Stirring it again Dave, you've been given the meaning of those many times before, I suggest that you seek medical help for your poor memory retention.

Still down the range on a Wednesday?

Yes still down the Range on a Wednesday.

No definitely not stirring it Adam.LAM definitely means nothing to me and likewise FoC means nothing to me either I have never come across either term before and I have been at it awhile. What puzzles me is the fact that I have been at it a long time yet I keep visiting forums and find that I have no idea what they are talking about because they keep using abbreviations that mean nothing to me. So cast boolits is probably another one to cross of my list. Not stirring it Adam just frustrated that I don't know what you are talking about.

Boolit Master
    Ohio- Painesville and Cleveland and Port Clinton.
    I never bother to clean it out. Run it until it is empty, put in the new lube, turn the screw a few times until it's all 'new' lube coming out- usually about 8-10 turns of the crank, and you're good to go. Or just start lubing bullets and accept that the first few may just be plinkers with the 2 types of lube.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123