RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading Everything
Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My End Is Near

Boolit Master on Heavens Range

My End Is Near

This will probably be my last message to the good folks on the gun board.

I am signing off, probably for ever on Earth this week sometime. I’m constantly getting more tired every day; it’s getting into a logarithmic situation.

I have two sons who need to be entertained on the gunboard or elsewhere and Corky, Anthony and Tim know who they are. They are to stay in constant communication until one wants leave for other interests besides guns and ammo.

Other than that, please support anyone who’s interested in any kind of guns and reloading that the nice past time will continue and please, please, do not mention the word “weapon” on our board again; this is my primary pet peeve, which I’ve said nothing about principally because of the first of amendment and others' choice of words.

I love you guys; take care of one another through prayer like you’ve been doing before. I ask that those of you who say the rosary to please say it in my name and in the name of people who are deathly sick on the board that we do not know about.

Farewell,

…Felix
    felix

Boolit Grand Master

Felix,
    There are no words.

You’re wisdom and willingness to share has shaped the way we relate to eachother in this sport, not just on this forum.
    The fondest wish of every man in the evening of his life is that he can honestly say that he made a difference and have someone, anyone, agree with him.
    Sir, I can say without a doubt that you have made a difference for me, and there are many here who will stand up and agree.
    We will never forget the lessons you have taught us about life and how to live it well, and how to do good to those around us.

I don’t know how to say thank you. It’s not enough.
    I don’t know how to say goodbye. It’s too soon.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Galena Guru

In our prayers Felix

Not much else I can say ..

Rest Easy My Friend

Jack
    Schamankungulo

Matt. 5:14-16

GMCS USN ret.

Boolit Mold
    Our thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing, you made this a better place.

B2

Boolit Master

Fare thee well Felix. I hope heaven is everything you think it will be, plus much more.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Grand Master

Felix,

I dont really know what to say. This board and its members, especially the active ones here, I consider family. I've been no stranger and have shared my life and frustrations to the board. The idea of losing such a valued member to Heaven is very emotional and to read your post causes my eyes to fill with tears of sadness. I have no other words than to say thank you for your support here and in other areas of life that we may never know about. I will keep you in my prayers and pray for a painfree transition while being supported by your friends, family and loved ones. Godspeed Felix. We love you and will miss you. Say hello to my father for me. He'll be waiting for you by the boolit range in the sky.

Love Life
    Felix,

I don't know what to say. A tear has caught my eye after reading the words you have posted this morning. I have learned an incredible amount from your short, and to the point, posts. They never gave the full picture and forced me to do my own research and draw my own conclusions. At the end of those excercises I knew what you were saying. Thank you for that.

Thank you for all the knowledge you passed to others long before I arrived here, and throughout my time here. Thank you for the insight into loading very accurate ammo, and how to stay competitive.

At the end of it all, all I can say is thank you for everything.

I will say many prayers for you and your family.

Take care,
    Dick

Boolit Buddy
    youve taught me a lot even though weve never met or spoken. ive probably read more stuff by you than by anyone else relating to casting and reloading. it really made a difference. thank you.

Boolit Master

Felix, I've never met you but you sharing your knowledge on this board has helped me and countless others. I appreciate it and thank you for it. Your presence will be missed.

James

Vendor Sponsor

Felix
    I have only been on this forum for a year but I have learned so much from you.
    Please understand you have helped so many..Just hope one day to even hold a candle to your generosity in knowledge sharing..
    thank you my friend.. may god be with you no matter the outcome
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Buddy

God be with you Felix -
    Jim

Boolit Master

Well, not much to say except that I will meet you over there. Rest well, and be comfortable. mikey

Boolit Grand Master
    I have enjoyed the interaction of you and this board and all of us for many a year. It was with a heavy heart that I read your post. Will say a prayer for you and wish you Godspeed in your journey.

Super Moderator

Farewell Felix. You will be greatly missed. You leave a legacy to be proud of. God Bless you and your family.

Boolit Master
    Someday I will meet you on the other side.

Boolit Bub
    Felix - I will pray the rosary during my lunch break today in your name. Peace to you
    Joey

Banned

Godspeed, my friend.

Ian

Banned

I am not a man of words. Felix you have touched so many life's through your generosity and sharing of knowledge the world will truly be a slightly darker place without you. I for one have searched your posts with enthusiasm as they are heartfelt and honest. I will miss you my friend and i will pray for you and lift you and you family up to the good lords will.

Andy

Boolit Master

I don't have the words, but I pray for smooth sailing on this journey. God speed my friend.

Good luck Felix, have a great journey.

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast