WidenersRepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My End Is Near

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

A tearful farewell, may God's Love Bless you for all eternity.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Be sure to say hello to smokemjoe for me.
    "If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

Your legacy will continue to live among us. Fare well on your journey.
    Every shot you get in life counts

Boolit Master

Felix,my prayers are for you and family,God bless you and them.Hope to meet you on the other side some day.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

As a newcomer to this forum I am reluctant to even post in this thread, so I will only offer this encouragement:

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also. For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me. Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Now if Christ is preached, that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied.

But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For He has put all things in subjection under His feet.
    But when He says, “All things are put in subjection,” it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him. When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.
    'No guilt in life, no fear in death; this is the power of Christ in me'

Boolit Master
    No matter how speculative or errant the thread, a Felix post always brought it back to reality. You will be missed; we are truly diminished.

Godspeed.

Boolit Master
    Felix,
    Thank you for all you've done for us. I really appreciate the personal attention you provided when I needed assistance.
    Godspeed,
    Tom
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Felix

I will miss your posts and our PM's, see you on the other side, THANK YOU for all you have done for this community and for me personally, you will be greatly missed. GodSpeed my friend.

Mike

Boolit Bub
    Farewell Felix. Godspeed. Prayers for you and your family.

Boolit Master
    Your knowledge and name will live on with all of us here. I've been impressed with what you have learned and your willingness to share it. Now, I see too, that in your final days, your thoughts are with us, as ours are with you. You are a man gifted with grace and acceptance of God's will. May he bless you and keep you, and give peace to your family.
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

Boolit Master

God bless you, Felix
    Gun control is not about guns.

Boolit Grand Master

I've never been remarkably social on these boards, but I do know and respect the giants. God hold you in His hands Felix. Farewell.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Boolit Master

Thank you Felix. You have helped more people than you know. You have positively affected so many people in your life. You will be missed. God bless and keep you.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Master
    Dear Sir,

Always the fine gentleman you are.

There is nothing I can add to this thread that has not already been said. Being 'firearm' is a gentleman's term, I do wish the members might respect your wish to refrain from using the term "weapon"(s).

Respectfully (and humbly) yours,
    H.E. Leaming
    "Only when the Muslims (Arabs) begin to love their children as much as they hate us, will there be peace."
    Golda Mier

"Fear is a reaction, courage is a decision"
    Luca Scato

Boolit Master

Thank you pard.

Boolit Master

Words fail me. May God be with you.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Grand Master
    Felix,

I'm at a total loss of words. I couldn't have asked for a better friend here on the forum.

You'll be seeing things soon that we've heard of but none of us have ever seen. We will all be following in your foot steps, some of us on a different time schedule, but we will ALL be meeting our maker soon.

Matthew 28:18-20 But Jesus came and spoke these words to them, “All power in Heaven and on earth has been given to me. You, then, are to go and make disciples of all the nations and baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to observe all that I have commanded you and, remember, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.”

Gods Speed to you Felix
    Last edited by Ben; 04-08-2014 at 03:02 PM.

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Felix, you've been an inspiration for your CB knowledge, and as a gentleman. Go with God, and we take great comfort that you are a Christian. Bill and Fran Lose
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Felix,
    I can't tell you how much you have taught me. I appreciated you taking the time to teach us here what you have learned and for answering my PM's.
    I'll pray for your Godspeed, your family and look forward to meeting you in person on the other side.
    God Bless, jmsj

Boolit Buddy
    Felix,

Thank you, for all that you have contributed, for the voice of reason, and most of all for being a Man of faith and integrity. You are and will continue to be an inspiration in many ways. I know I will see you some day, before our God.

Revelation 7:9-12

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
    who sits on the throne,
    and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
    Praise and glory
    and wisdom and thanks and honor
    and power and strength
    be to our God for ever and ever.
    Amen!”

Until then,
    Scott

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast