Load DataTitan ReloadingWidenersReloading Everything
RepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My End Is Near

Boolit Master

There is rejoicing in heaven tonight. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints...Psalms 116:15. Not so for us still left. We will grieve over the loss of a loved one, and I think this is not only proper, but to grieve is also a healthy thing to do. I pray for the peace that only God can give to his family and friends during the loss of such a wonderful saint of God.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Grand Master

RIP Felix
    Charter Member #148

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop View Post
    Felix loved the Lord and carried his indwelling spirit where ever he went and it showed through loud and clear right here at CB.
    Other than no longer having his guidance to gently nudge us back on course when we veer off on our search for perfection this should not be a sad occasion.
    Remember the words of the apostle Paul "" For me to live is Christ and to die is gain "" Get that? Paul knew that his reward was going to be better that anything this world has to offer. If you love the lord and I know Felix did to die is gain. I love that!
    Felix is still setting an example for all of us to store up your treasure in heaven where it wont be lost.
    I love you brother Felix and though sad we have to be in different places for a time my heart is at peace knowing that your love for our Lord Jesus has set you free from pain and suffering for ever and that for eternity you will know nothing but joy with our Lord. God bless you!
    No truer nor accurate words can be spoken!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Moderator Emeritus

RIP Felix and maybe a print out of this thread to the family...

Boolit Master

Prayers for the family. Felix has his reward now.
    Don't buy nuthing you can't take home

Joel 3:10

Moderator Emeritus
    A sad loss to all who knew him.

My thoughts are with his family and all those who will miss him

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Master

I never met him. But, I guess I'll meet him soon. Sorry to hear his passing. Friends, even distant ones, are hard to find, and difficult to loose. My sympathies to his family. mikey

Banned

Fair winds and Following sea's Felix. You will be truly missed and remembered.

Andy

Boolit Master

Such a tremendous loss to our community.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master
    Goodbye Felix RIP
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Boolit Master
    Felix loved the Lord and his fellow man, and that is the very best that any of us can do. May he find rest for his soul.

Boolit Master

Death found Felix at the gate to hell. He was walking out! Death finds every man on the threshold of the gates of hell, Christians are walking out, UN-belivers are walking IN!

I once had a discussion with a guy at work that I knew to be an agnostic. I said I was a Christian. He scoffed, so does that make you better than me? I said no, I'm simply saved! Saved from what he said. I said my past is forgiven, my present is secure, and my eternity is guaranteed! I added, this world is my hell, this is the worst I will ever witness. When I die, I will leave this hell to join Jesus in heaven. This world is the best times you will ever know, this is your heaven.

Felix, your concise remarks and vast experience will be missed. Your willingness to share your knowledge and friendship were rare is today's world. So-long brother, It won't be long before I join you, we'll chew the rag, then shoot some boolits.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Bub

RIP Felix You pass a lot of knowledge to people that seek it. God bless you.

Boolit Master

What a great man, a great influence to have left such an impression with so many. It's not often that tears are shed for someone you never got to meet face to face. What a legacy!

David
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

In Remembrance

Goodbye for now my friend.

Boolit Master
    I've been watching this place for a separate post about Felix. I knew his time was near. I just now see he went Home on the 23rd, Wednesday.
    The 23rd of April is a day I remember.
    See, 3 years ago, a young Army Air Cav aviator lost his life in Afganastan. I knew this young man from the time he was born. I know his parents, since the time they started dating. His Helicopter was shot down on Easter, 3 years ago, and as an old Air Cav crewchief, doorgunner myself, I felt a big void.
    So, for the past 2 years, I take time to reflect, visit a certain eating place, eat some of the same stuff my young friend enjoyed, & remember good times. This past Wednesday I sat quietly, eating, reflecting etc. My prayers had been for all soldiers who we've lost, and I added a part about Felix as well. His presence here, while I'd never met him was strong. I guess my thoughts were all there, and with his passing, we all can know he's in a better place. Yet, we as mere mortals have to await our turn to go to our own rewards. I can only offer my thoghts & prayers to the family, and to all who have lost loved ones.
    Now, each April 23rd, I'll remember Terry Lee, the Sgt who died recovering his body, and now,,, Felix.

Banned

goodby my friend.

Boolit Master
    one more person I wish I could have known better here, that I will know better there. my prayers for the family. the Lord will comfort their grief!

Banned

I am late, late to this, missed it completely. I am so sorry and give my thanks to knowing a great man. Felix and I talked many times on E mails and I knew he had problems but he did not want me to say. I did not let it out due to his wishes. The loss will impact me the rest of my life but the Lord has a new angel.
    To see all of you with so many prayers and feelings is heart warming.
    It is a shock to me even though I knew. The response from everyone here, my friends, brings tears. Join me in a prayer for a great man.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast