Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: MiHec 300 ACC Blackout 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer HP, GC or PB

Boolit Master

Is there anyone to update this?
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Moderator Emeritus
    Mihec doesn't do updates.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dromia View Post
    Mihec doesn't do updates.

He does on the buys he starts!!

On the off chance that this goes through after two years put me in for a 4 cavity plain base with HP pins, ruzzi226 at yahoo dot com.
    On every question of construction let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823

Put me down for a 4 cavity gas check with all pins and top punch please.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by GoodAlloy View Post
    Put me down for a 4 cavity gas check with all pins and top punch please.
    Will need your e mail address, something like this "goodalloy at provider dot com"
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RED333 View Post
    Will need your e mail address, something like this "goodalloy at provider dot com"
    Amadaus101 at outlook dot com

Boolit Master

Now edit you post to add your e-mail address so the mold maker wont get cornfused.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master

Is this design truly superior to NOE's 311-230-FN (BLKOUT) that is supposedly designed for the 300 Blackout?
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...er-HP-GC-or-PB

I see that this boolit is supposed to cure some problems with low pressure/velocity cast boolit loads.
    Has this been proven?

I have more than one of 45 2.1's mold designs.

I worry that this GB is dying a slow death. And, I've got a 300 Blackout barrel on order.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Charlie View Post
    Is this design truly superior to NOE's 311-230-FN (BLKOUT) that is supposedly designed for the 300 Blackout?
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...er-HP-GC-or-PB

I see that this boolit is supposed to cure some problems with low pressure/velocity cast boolit loads.
    Has this been proven?

I have more than one of 45 2.1's mold designs.

I worry that this GB is dying a slow death. And, I've got a 300 Blackout barrel on order.
    Can you get the NOE with a hollow point? Without a hollow point all you have is a flying pencil. Sure, it will punch a nice 30 cal hole, but to initiate tumbling you need something else. If you are just looking for a fun subsonic and accurate bullet for practice use the NOE that is already on the shelf. If you plan on doing anything else with the bullet I would wait for this one.

Boolit Buddy
    #30. GlocksareGood. You have the wrong email address. Please change it to bmaney@zoominternet.net Thanks

Ok I'm in. I recently submitted a Form 1 to build a SBR in 300 Blackout so it will be interesting to see if this mold actually gets finished before the stamp is approved...

Kingstrider
    overunderhunter at yahoo dot com
    One 4 cavity plain base with standard HP and blank pins
    Keep moving forward!

Updated
    Last edited by freebullet; 07-22-2016 at 01:42 AM.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Boolit Mold
    Count me in - I've been looking for a good subsonic 300 blackout hollow point mold. 2 cavity plain base with all pins and handles. outlawpsd at yahoo dot com

Update
    Last edited by freebullet; 07-22-2016 at 11:56 PM.

The negativity exuding from this site is overwhelming to me any more. Mihec's word isn't even good enough for the moderators. I'm leaving the site permanently & this buy is cancelled as far as I'm concerned. Good luck.

Boolit Master
    Miha,
    I'm still a big fan of your work and am more than willing to step in and help Honchoing some of these buys if you need (may need a little coaching). Please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will lend my support to your great product.

Everyone else,

To coin a modern phrase, "to all you haters out there" if your tired of waiting on a particular mold, then withdrawal your name from the buy. Don't get angry at the honcho or mold maker, that doesn't help anyone and just raises your blood pressure. We all have had times at work were we had a lot going on and something had to slip. Some of these molds are probably in the "when I have a chance" column and that's why we wait. I'm fairly new to all this (compared to most) but I'm willing to wait for Miha. If you don't want to wait, there are other options out there (NOE, Accurate, etc.).

Life is too short to be getting angry about issues like this. I got into this site because of the community aspect of our hobby and how much fun it is to discuss with all of you, learn, and share so everyone benefits. As Freebullet posted, there are issues starting to crop up on the site that are running people off and making it less fun. It's the call of the moderators how they want to run the site and our decision on whether we stay or go, and I respect that fully. However, if it was you on the other end how would you want to be treated (I believe this is called the golden rule in some ancient unread texts). I'm sorry to see someone like Freebullet, who was willing to step up and help our community try and progress on some new designs, leave cause of these issues. Hopefully we can come together as a group and fix this issue before we lose any more contributors to our passion.

A recent phone conversation with Al from NOE reminded me that we are all in this together and we all get into our own focus and lose track of those around us from time to time. If you don't step back and see the big picture then we are doomed for this wonderful community we have to lose resources like Miha or fail completely, and I don't think anyone wants to see that.

Maybe my long winded response is going to fall on deaf ears but that's my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus
    This thread is now closed. Members have signed up in good faith and other members have stepped up to the plate to try and take this forward however Mihec has remained silent on whether or not these years old group buy will actually ever be delivered and if so a timescale for this. These moribund Mihec buys reflects badly on the forum and as he doesn't show any courtesy to our members and his customers involved in these buys the threads are now closed.

If Mihec contacts staff with a reliable time line for delivery that he will commit too then the thread will be opened again for business.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617