Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
WidenersReloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MiHec 300 ACC Blackout 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer HP, GC or PB

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 300 AAC Blackout 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer HP, GC or PB

MiHec 300 AAC Blackout 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer HP, GC or PB
    This is a new boolit design. This will be a two or four cavity cramer brass GC or PB HP mold that is suitable for the 30 caliber rifles. It will cast at 0.312" and the portion of the nose that rides the bore is about 0.025" long at 0.301" diameter at the back of the nose ogive. The weight is as shown on the drawing dependent on your alloy of choice.

The following is the GB discussion thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...0-caliber-mold

We will need fifteen to commit to this. We will run this until we get the number we need or more.

Pins choices are: 1) standard HP pin shown on drawing, 2) blank pins for a flat nose or in the case you don't want HP pins sticking out the mold, 3) short 311410 mold HP pin, 4) long 311410 mold HP pin....... The diameter of the pin at the meplat is the same as the 311410 mold and IF MiHec sets it up the same, there is the possibility you can use those, but that is an IF right now...... Be reminded that this is MiHec's decision, not yours.

For the two cavity mold, the price is $90 with one set of pins. Extra pin sets are $8 each if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity mold, the price is $120 with one set of pins. Extra pin sets are $16 each if wanted plus $20 shipping.

Prices are unconfirmed at the present time and subject to revision by MiHec.

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec. Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Prices are somewhat variable due to the exchange rate.... be aware of this.

Please list: your Forum name, your e-mail address in suitable disguised form, the number of 2 or 4 cavity molds you want, state plain base (PB) or (GC) base style and the pin options you want.

Sign-Up List:
    1. L1A1Rocker.....flstf93james AT yahoo DOT com.....One 4 cavity plain base with standard HP and blank pins
    2. BK7saum.....Bradleyk4860 AT gmail DOT com.....One 2 cavity plain base with long 311410 pins
    3. bigarm.....paula180 AT centurytel DOT net.....One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP and blank pins
    4. xacex.....rogue_diable(at)yahoo.com.....One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP pins
    5. RED333.....jefhover at tds dot net.....One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP pins
    6. Roger Ronas.....roger.ronas0at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    7. Paulinski.....pkrysztofiak at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    8. Doc_Stihl.....doc *at* docsden *dot* com.....One 4 cavity gas check with ??? pins
    9. gmsharps.....gmsharps at cs dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with blank and extra short & long 311410 pins
    10. ipijohn.....jhmatthews at charter dot net.....One 2 cavity gas check with long 311410 pins
    11. fivegunner.....fivegunner-at-sbcglobal.net.....One 4 cavity gas check with standard HP pins
    12. jeremiah.allen1.....jeremiah(dot)allen1553(at)gmai l(dot)com.....One 4 cavity ???? with all pins
    13. Redleg0811.....Martin.PaiettaATpaccarDOTcom.....On e 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    14. chuck4570.....chuck doa 2002 at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    15. hicard.....hicard21atoutlookdotcom.....One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP and extra short & long 311410 pins
    16. Cajun Max.....mulli2b At aol dot com.....One 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    17. sfmccormick.....sfmccormick at netscape dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with standard HP, long 311410 and blank pins
    18. TimGS.....timschardine AT roadrunner dot com.....One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP and long 311410 pins
    19. Miko_a.....Miko23lof AT gmail DOT com.....One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP pins
    20. schutzen.....Schutzen sldietsch at wk dot net.....One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP and blank pins
    21. 300blk.....Nwheary at gmail.com.....One 2 cavity gas check with standard HP pins
    22. woody13.....m l woodall 13 "at" hot mail . com.....One 4 cavity plain base with standard HP and short 311410 pins
    23. TcChiefal.....toboter at aol dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    24. wacki.....wacki to send e-mail address to MiHec upon close of GB.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    25. Dr. Moo.....sdolinkodvm at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with standard HP and extra short & long 311410 pins And One 4 cavity gas check with standard HP pins
    26. pyrofx.....pyrofxATcitlinkDOTnetDotdropth.....One 4 cavity gas check with short 311410 pins
    27. USAFrox.....jasonbrimley11 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with standard HP pins
    28. skizzums.....nwalker73athotmaildotco.....One 2 cavity plain base with extra short & long 311410 pins
    29. wordsmith.....wordturd71 AT gmail DOT com[/COLOR].....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    30. GlocksareGood.....b (underscore) maney at verizon dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    31. bkbville.....RK one three zero eight eight at yahoo.....One 4 cavity plain base with standard HP and extra long 311410 pins
    32. Johnny Cyclone.....robert spot simon att cox spot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins And One 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    33. dragoonhit.....mike at cas two zero zero nine dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins And One 4 cavity gas check with standard HP and extra short 311410 pins
    34. griff383.....cc(underscore) 383 At yahoo dot com.....One 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    35. colt saa.....Colt_SAAatRocketMaildotCom.....One 4 cavity plain base with extra long 311410 pins
    36. Hcmachine.....rangr zero two at hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    37. Elkins45.....elkins at iglou {.} com.....One 4 cavity gas check with standard HP and extra long 311410 pins........ If possible 2 PB & 2 GC cavities
    38. alha.....snowserver (at) hotmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins And One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    39. shangrila.....timdeetz at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    40. Sticky.....igluit4u at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    41. wlc.....walter(at)mtaonline(dot)net.....One 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    42. Don1955.....debent55 at frontier dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    43. Sgtonory.....Onory1ATgmailDOTcom.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    44. gustusj.....ajarshooter at yahoo dot com.....One 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    45. SethD.....sethdoty 444 (at) g mail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity gas check with standard HP pins
    46. tayous1.....nathancampbell79 AT Gmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    47. dragon813gt.....dragon813gt at yahoo dot com.....One 2 cavity gas check with all pins and One 2 cavity plain base with standard HP pins
    48. cja245.....cja245ATgmailDOTcom.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    49. jbremount.....briershouse at sbcglobal dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    50. paul h.....tolman_paulatyahoodotcom.....One 2 cavity gas check with standard HP and extra long 311410 pins
    51. AJ Peacock.....don_peacock (@t) hotmail (d0t) com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins and One set of handles
    52. frankensteiner.....frankencraigslist at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with standard HP, extra long 311410 and blank pins
    53. Diegokid.....diegokid at bellsouth dot net.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300 ACC SS #5.jpg  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 01-26-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm interested but would like to see diameters on sketch

Boolit Master
    I'm in!

4 cavity
    plain base
    all pins for this buy (already have pins for the 311410)
    L1A1Rocker
    flstf93james AT yahoo DOT com

Boolit Master

BK7saum
    Bradleyk4860 AT gmail DOT com

Put me down for a 2 cavity plain base with long pins

Vendor Sponsor

For the four cavity mold, the price is $120 with one set of HP pins as shown included plus $16 each for the extra 311410 pin sets (long or short) if wanted plus $20 shipping.

I'm in 4 cavity HP PB (If offered extra 311410 LONG pin set)
    smoke4320
    smoke at paintball kingdom dot com
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    xacex (1) 2 cavity PB with standard H/P pins.

rogue_diable(at)yahoo.com

So, what you are saying about the pins is that there is a possibility that the 311410 pins will work in this? If so that would be fantastic! I have those pins already so I would not need any additional. That would make for another deep H/P mihec mold, and would open fantastic at subsonic speed.

What is the diameter of the "BORE RIDER NOSE"..?? If its too thick it is going to interfere with powder coating.

I think design #3 was better.....if you build it.

Boolit Master

If ya fix the title and the rest of the "ACC" to AAC" I will jump in.
    Just pulling your chain.
    RED333
    jefhover at tds dot net
    2 cavity with HP pins
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RED333 View Post
    Just pulling your chain.
    RED333
    jefhover at tds dot net
    2 cavity with HP pins
    Lol, good catch there. Well, don't need to worry about copyright now do we.

Boolit Master
    Is this one gonna take a year or more? I know that is Miha's call, but several of his group buys are at or over a year now. Absolutely no complaints about his molds though. Every one I have casts like a dream and I do like them very much. I'm interested, but time frame is what will make my decision.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wlc View Post
    Is this one gonna take a year or more? I know that is Miha's call, but several of his group buys are at or over a year now. Absolutely no complaints about his molds though. Every one I have casts like a dream and I do like them very much. I'm interested, but time frame is what will make my decision.
    I would almost count on it. Hop on it going to be a long ride.

Boolit Buddy
    Is it my monitor playing tricks on the picture of the boolit or is this a clone of the Frankinstien boolit ? And what is the size of the bore rider ?

Quote Originally Posted by RED333 View Post
    Just pulling your chain.
    RED333
    jefhover at tds dot net
    2 cavity with HP pins
    Quote Originally Posted by xacex View Post
    Lol, good catch there. Well, don't need to worry about copyright now do we.
    Funny, my Lee 230-5R mold is actually marked ACC. Somebody must have made a spelling error when setting up the CNC code.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm in!
    Roger Ronas
    roger.ronas0at gmail dot com
    1 of 4 cavity PB with pins + long and short pins if available.
    Thanks
    Roger
    Let's make AMERICA Great again!!!

Boolit Buddy
    4 cavity GC with both pins please.

pkrysztofiak at gmail dot com

Vendor Sponsor

Up to 7 already

keep them coming
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Doc_Stihl
    doc *at* docsden *dot* com
    I'll take a 4 cavity GC with both sets of pins.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master

1 each 4 cavity PB with blank pins + long and short pins if available

gmsharps at cs dot com

Boolit Buddy
    Sign me up for a 2 cavity GC with long HP pins.

email address: jhmatthews1947 at gmail dot com
    paypal address: jhmatthews at charter dot net
    Last edited by ipijohn; 12-08-2014 at 03:08 PM. Reason: changed e-mail address

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by ipijohn View Post
    I'm interested but would like to see diameters on sketch
    I don't do that............

Quote Originally Posted by Overton-AR View Post
    What is the diameter of the "BORE RIDER NOSE"..?? If its too thick it is going to interfere with powder coating. I think design #3 was better.....if you build it.
    See post #1.

Quote Originally Posted by wlc View Post
    I can't read minds YET...... I would think it is going to be some time though.

Quote Originally Posted by FLYCUTTER View Post
    Is it my monitor playing tricks on the picture of the boolit or is this a clone of the Frankinstien boolit ? And what is the size of the bore rider ?
    No, it is not. See post #1................

OK.... I have changed the pin options somewhat..... please look at them and see if you want to change or update your choices.

Thread updated..............
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 03-28-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast