Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been nice being here

Boolit Master

Been nice being here

This was a good site for info.

Boolit Master

Are you saying you are leaving? With your post count that would seem to me to be a loss of a person with a lot of information and experience.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    It's still a great site but everything changes. I stopped posting for about two years, dealing with some significant lifetime events. When I came back it was a little different.
    If it's time for you to go, NSP64, then it's time to go.
    Happy trails.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Buddy
    So, where does this put me on the seniority list?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
    So, where does this put me on the seniority list?
    What list ? I didn't see no list!

Boolit Master

I would like to see you try to find any place else that would be better.

( List-- there is a list ??? )
    Facta non verba

Banned

Hate to see any Bitter Clinger leave the ranks.
    Last edited by jmort; 03-15-2014 at 09:47 PM.

Boolit Master
    Hate to think something on the site caused this, but worse I hope life hasn't dealt you a bad hand of some type.

Your reasons are your own, of course, and I hope they settle out soon your posts were always a good read.

HM

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jmortimer View Post
    I would at least put up five more posts and get a Golden Boolit. Hate to see any Bitter Clinger leave the ranks.
    Geeze JM, you should get that second cup o' Joe and re cackle-late them thar numbers.

I recently felt my nose get kinda out-of-place because of a post I made that was out of line. I got called on it by someone I respect a lot! But,, after calming down I realized I WAS wrong a posted re-actively without consideration. I was ready to quit, never to return. Not going to happen, I'm addicted!

A lot of the strife we create could be avoided if we just hold off, cool down, then post. NSP64 please stay.

I may be forced to be absent soon, 4-8-2014 is when Microsoft quits supporting windows XP, this old Dell is too old to accept windows 7, 8, or the newest 8.1. I want to get a lap top to get on the net, leave this dinosaur for pictures and games. I guess we'll see how bad the virus's get when the support ends.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    Well not sure how to take that Post. Any way hope all is well. Sometimes we all need time to..... SCREAM!!

I posted about that early this week, when Wife upset me and Cell went airmail to the road out the truck window. I'm one that never throws tools, hit someone, or just go too nuts over things not working out, but that day it felt for about 10 seconds like the right thing to do.

Boolit Master

NSP64. I hope you are physically ok....
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Moderator Emeritus

once in a while (on facebook), I get upset about something that doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things, and I'll post a cryptic status much like the NSP did in the OP.

Let it out brother...we're all family here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Grand Master

If you've gotta go, happy trails. If there's something we can help you with, stick around.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Perma-Banned

Vaya Con Dios amigo, adios.

Banned

I probably need glasses. I thought he was at 4995. Now I guess I will just say, again, never want to lose a Bitter Clinger Brother

Boolit Grand Master

As any family, there are bound to be quarrels. I've belonged to several sites and always come back to this one. Hope you do the same. Young posters like me appreciate the guidance and wisdom of our senior members. Your words are not lost space on the internet, I promise.

If you find you must leave, I wish you the best of luck in your new adventures.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Been a nice place? It's still a nice place. Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master

I have to say that I have not met a single person face to face from here but it really does kinda tighten the stomach when someone leaves.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.
    the picture that painted in my mind was....well....I can't post it! NASTY!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Buddy
    Drama?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast