RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Re Run MiHec 502 385 HP GC

Boolit Mold
    1 3 cavity solid with handles tunnelhull at shaw dot ca
    Last edited by riderrick; 09-26-2014 at 10:14 AM.

I'd like both, One three cavity Solid and
    One three cavity Cramer with all pins

snowserver (at) hotmaildotcom

Banned

Please remove me from this buy, I am #9, thanks

I'd like one of these!
    -all pins and handles please
    radarsonwheels at hotmail dot com

Boolit Man
    I am #16 on the list. Can you remove the set of handles on my order please.

One three cavity HP mold with all pins, jeremiah dot allen1553 at gmail dot com

Boolit Bub
    One three cavity solid mold with handles. rnelson11 at chesnet dot net

Boolit Master

I'm in. I'll take a three cavity cramer mold with all pins, please. jasonbrimley11 at gmail dot com.

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    One more day toward completion. Hopefully it will happen...soon.

Thread updated...............

If it is still open, I would like in on this for a three cavity mold with pins please. kirklandm07 at gmail dot com

Boolit Bub
    Please remove me from this buy. I have purchased a mold from NOE.
    rnelson11 at chesnet dot net

Boolit Mold
    Please sign me up for the 3 cavity Cramer with pins for the Penta, SM HP and blanks for solids.....tnx...Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com

Boolit Master
    Bumping this to let everyone know Mihec group buys ran by 45.2.1 are continuing as planned. Mihec already has the blueprints for this mold.

Quote Originally Posted by xacex View Post
    Bumping this to let everyone know Mihec group buys ran by 45.2.1 are continuing as planned. Mihec already has the blueprints for this mold.
    Good to know since this thread hasn't been updated since 11-8-14. I was beginning to think he'd forgot about it...
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about."

Boolit Master

Updated....

1. Frozone.....liquidimagephotoatgcidotnet.....One three cavity Solid
    2. starburst.....jingram ** 4840 ** at gmail DOT com .....One three cavity cramer with all pins and One set of handles
    3. xacex.....rogue_diablo at yahoot dipin dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    4. mkf350.....need e-mail address.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    5. SP5315.....wmclark AT email Dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    6. Twstanley.....Twstanley at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    7. Duffer.....bjsaneathotmaildotcom.....One three cavity cramer with penta pins
    8. bushog.....boo-haaaathotmaildotcom.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    9. riderrick.....tunnelhull at shaw dot ca.....One three cavity solid and One set of handles
    10. tygar.....tbrolliniATgciDOTnet.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    11. big bore nut.....greggoryashley at yahoo dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    12. jasons.....jw [dot] sawyer [at] gmail [dot] com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    13. denul.....need e-mail address.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    14. bbailey7821.....bbailey7821 at hotmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    15. gvrj.....george at rayclan dot net.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    16. funshooter.....weldinspector(at)earthlink(dot)net. ....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    17. Drewdahilp1.....Drewdahilp1 at me.com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    18. elhefe50ss.....bomberdriverAThotmailDOTcom.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    19. HighHook.....Pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with ??? pins
    20. C.Hamm.....chadanimal [at] juno (dot) co.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    21. Master Mechanic.....tgraff AT crsrents DOT ca.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    22. TxAg2010.....thecros at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    23. Ltdshooter.....ericl1(at)charter(dot)net.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    24. kentuckycajun.....kentuckycajun *at* juno *dot* com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    25. big bore nut.....greggoryashley at yahoo .com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    26. alha.....snowserver (at) hotmaildotcom.....One three cavity cramer with all pins and One three cavity solid
    27. Radarsonwheels.....radarsonwheels at hotmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins and One set of handles
    28. jeremiah.allen1.....jeremiah dot allen1553 at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    30. USAFrox.....jasonbrimley11 at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    31. Electric88.....kirklandm07 at gmail dot com.....three cavity mold with pins
    32. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....3 cavity Cramer with pins for the Penta, SM HP, and solid pins
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Mold
    number 9 on the list have to change email again sorry

riderrick at hotmail dot com

Boolit Master

Give me a day or two to get to a real computer to get the list updated. I have been busy moving.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master

Updated

1. Frozone.....liquidimagephotoatgcidotnet.....One three cavity Solid
    2. starburst.....jingram ** 4840 ** at gmail DOT com .....One three cavity cramer with all pins and One set of handles
    3. xacex.....rogue_diablo at yahoot dipin dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    4. mkf350.....need e-mail address.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    5. SP5315.....wmclark AT email Dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    6. Twstanley.....Twstanley at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    7. Duffer.....bjsaneathotmaildotcom.....One three cavity cramer with penta pins
    8. bushog.....boo-haaaathotmaildotcom.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    9. riderrick.....riderrick at hotmail dot com.....One three cavity solid and One set of handles
    10. tygar.....tbrolliniATgciDOTnet.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    11. big bore nut.....greggoryashley at yahoo dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    12. jasons.....jw [dot] sawyer [at] gmail [dot] com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    13. denul.....need e-mail address.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    14. bbailey7821.....bbailey7821 at hotmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    15. gvrj.....george at rayclan dot net.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    16. funshooter.....weldinspector(at)earthlink(dot)net. ....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    17. Drewdahilp1.....Drewdahilp1 at me.com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    18. elhefe50ss.....bomberdriverAThotmailDOTcom.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    19. HighHook.....Pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with ??? pins
    20. C.Hamm.....chadanimal [at] juno (dot) co.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    21. Master Mechanic.....tgraff AT crsrents DOT ca.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    22. TxAg2010.....thecros at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    23. Ltdshooter.....ericl1(at)charter(dot)net.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    24. kentuckycajun.....kentuckycajun *at* juno *dot* com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    25. big bore nut.....greggoryashley at yahoo .com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    26. alha.....snowserver (at) hotmaildotcom.....One three cavity cramer with all pins and One three cavity solid
    27. Radarsonwheels.....radarsonwheels at hotmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins and One set of handles
    28. jeremiah.allen1.....jeremiah dot allen1553 at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    30. USAFrox.....jasonbrimley11 at gmail dot com.....One three cavity cramer with all pins
    31. Electric88.....kirklandm07 at gmail dot com.....three cavity mold with pins
    32. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....3 cavity Cramer with pins for the Penta, SM HP, and solid pins
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master
    Take me off this list. I went ahead and signed up for the same thing over at NOE.

Banned
    Any idea when this is going to run?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast