Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A limited number of die sets are available

This was very nice of you brassmagnet. I frankly wish I caught on to this thread earlier because I could have used the help myself, but I just wanted to say kudo's to you for helping these guys out! God Bless.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by davidheart View Post
    This was very nice of you brassmagnet. I frankly wish I caught on to this thread earlier because I could have used the help myself, but I just wanted to say kudo's to you for helping these guys out! God Bless.
    There are a LOT of dies left. This project is unmanageable as it is, but after the requests prior to post #49 are satisfied, the inventory of calibers will be updated and there will be another offer posted on these dies.

Boolit Master

Btw the lee 452-300-rf is spoken for. Should ship Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    There are a LOT of dies left. This project is unmanageable as it is, but after the requests prior to post #49 are satisfied, the inventory of calibers will be updated and there will be another offer posted on these dies.
    Thank you very much sir. I'll be on the lookout for it as money is very tight and supplies are hard to come by. It's a bummer I didn't get into reloading sooner. If there is any help I could provide please let me know.

Boolit Master

I am hoping to finish cleaning the requested calibers this next weekend and then to start reassembling dies and sets. I will ship requests out when I have full boxes or nothing left to pack in the box. I should have the dies chosen for the special press drawing by next weekend and I will start the thread then. If you are listed in post #50 with a want or need please PM me your mailing address with a subject line of "Limited number of die sets address" and I will try to mail them when ready. Please be patient as this project is absolutely overwhelming.

Boolit Master

I will update the Wants n Needs Ready to go List as I get dies and Extra Goodies ready to go. If you are listed in the Post #50 Wants and Needs list you may request items from the Extra Goodies list in this post. When I run out of stuff to add to your box, then I will try to get it mailed.

Wants_n_Needs_Ready_to_go_List

AlaskanGuy
    41 Mag
    Mailed 05/16/14

Bored1 38/357, 44 mag, 220 Swift mailed 5/24/14

Brett
    Lee 452228 RN mould
    Lee Load Master Shell Plate, 5 position, #4, #7, #8, & #9 shipped with 7.7 dies by Rmatchell
    primer flip tray

brstevns 223 rem, 250 sav, 303 brit mailed 5/24/14

C. Latch
    41 Mag, 6.5 Rem Mag, 25-06. Mailed 6/27/14

deerspy 45 Colt mailed 5/24/14

gneigum 6.5 Carcano Note: No address provided and did not respond to PM request for address. Only set of 6.5 Carcano dies given to another member

Histed
    Lee 309170 mould

Jr.
    256 Win FL & NS
    primer flip tray
    Mailed 4/23/14

OeldeWolf 7.7 jap dies and Lee 309200 mould mailed 5/24/14.

Orland
    222 rem FL & NS

shooterbob
    256 Win FL
    Mailed 4/23/14

Thecyberguy 22-250, 256 win, 308. mailed 5/24/14

rmatchell
    222 rem FL & NS
    7x57
    8mm mould
    Mailed 5/2/14

roscottjr
    primer flip tray

Whomeno
    Lyman case trim pilots, .135" shaft, for Lyman Universal case trimmer: 9MM

wrongway
    22-250
    mailed 5/3/14

Zymurgy50
    44 expander die
    primer flip tray
    mailed 5/13/14

Extra Goodies:

Case trim pilots, .185" shaft, .24, .25, & .33. Which trimmer uses these?

Lyman case trim pilots, .135" shaft, for Lyman Universal case trimmer: 9MM, 44, & 45A. (more than one each is available!)

RCBS Bullet Puller Collets: .348 & .41. (more than one each is available!)

Hornady 17 Cal Funnel Adapter (more than one each is available!)

Hornady 17 Cal Trimmer Pilot Cutter (more than one each is available!)

Lee Load Master Shell Plate, 5 position, #4 - 17 Rem, 221 Fireball, 222 Rem, 222 Rem Mag, 223, 6x47, 32 Short Colt, 32 Long Colt, 32 S&W, 32 S&W Long, 32 Colt NP, 380 Auto

Lee Load Master Shell Plate, 5 position, #7 - 22 Hornet, 22 K Hornet, 30 M1 Carbine

Lee Load Master Shell Plate, 5 position, #9 - 41 Mag

Lee Load Master Shell Plate, 5 position, Need I say there are more than one of each?

These Extra Goodies are still available!
    Who knows which case trimmer uses these trim pilots with a .185" shaft?
    Last edited by BrassMagnet; 06-27-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Boolit Master
    yup, ain't nothin' better than Christmas in April.

I really am happy I found this forum recently. This seems like a family, cause there is more going on here than in a little league ball game. It is nice to see people doing and connecting with each other and all have a common ground, but many diversified reasons.
    I too am fairly new to reloading which made me seek out this sight, and I have learned a lot about it from you all.
    Thanks
    (yes, we all need something, I just need sanity........ and a time machine)

Boolit Buddy

As long as you have some to spare you can throw in a primer flip tray for me please.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy".
    Ben Franklin

Boolit Master

By 'primer flip trays' do you mean the RCBS tray that plugs into the side of a hand-prime unit?

If so I would LOVE to have a spare. I know I'll break mine one day.

Boolit Buddy
    could use a spare primer flip tray as well

I'm no longer in need of a 45 colt mold. C. Latch passed a very nice Lee 6 cavity mold along to me about 3 weeks ago. I thought I had already posted but haven't. So Brass you can take this one off of my list. Many thanks to C. Latch for this act of kindness.

Mark

Boolit Master

I believe we are finally out of primer flip trays. I will sort them out and post where they are going in post #66.

Is there someone could request a local mentor? I noticed that was one of your questions and it got me thinking.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by C. Latch View Post
    By 'primer flip trays' do you mean the RCBS tray that plugs into the side of a hand-prime unit?

If so I would LOVE to have a spare. I know I'll break mine one day.
    No primer flip trays for the RCBS priming system. One similar Lee with the Lee Pro 1000 and another one like it.

Banned

BrassMagnet,

If you have a simple set of 300 WBY dies I could use a set, I am not a new loader nor inexperienced but a friend of mine asked if I could load for him, I would gladly pay shipping.

Thank you
    Joshua

Boolit Mold
    First thank you for helping the folks on this forum. I realy appreciate that. (Not sure those silly Europeans also apply.? )

Anyway i would be interested in the 8x58r die(s) for my Swedish rolling-block.
    Currently i'm shooting Blackpowder loads as i don't have Die's and cant seize/crimp bullets in place for smokeless rounds.
    Dies in those calibers are hard to get over here, needles to say i would be a kid at Christmas.
    I'm an experienced BP competition shooter/loader. So any 8x58r die will be put to good use on my reloading table.
    And if it is a Full seizing die than i can also form my own cases from other calibers.
    A picture of the lady in question. :

Attachment 103410
    Last edited by rene_limburg; 04-28-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rene_limburg View Post
    First thank you for helping the folks on this forum. I realy appreciate that. (Not sure those silly Europeans also apply.? )

I'm actually a little jealous every time I see European/New Zealand/"Over there" posts because you guys have some VERY interesting and effective cartridges in common use. Posts from overseas are always great to read and learn from. Makes me want to move sometimes. (sometimes)

Thank you for this opportunity:
    I am a new reloader just getting started and I have a progressive press. It is a Lyman T-magII.
    I desire to load the following pistol calibers and I would like die sets in these calibers:
    9mm, 40s&w.
    I am a new boolit caster just getting started and I have a bottom pour lead pot. It is a Lee Precision Production Pot IV.
    I have a local Mentor and my mentor is my oldest friend.
    I am a new boolit caster just getting started andI have more than one mould. They are:rcbs, 09-115rn, Lee 401-175TC.
    I really need a mould(s) in _44mag._ & 45 acp caliber for my pistols.

Thank you in advance.Ed B.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by rene_limburg View Post

Currently i'm shooting Blackpowder loads as i don't have Die's and cant seize/crimp bullets in place for smokeless rounds.
    Dies in those calibers are hard to get over here, needles to say i would be a kid at Christmas.
    I'm an experienced BP competition shooter/loader. So any 8x58r die will be put to good use on my reloading table.
    And if it is a Full seizing die than i can also form my own cases from other calibers.
    A picture of the lady in question. :

Attachment 103410
    I am sorry, but for 8x58r, I only have one die and it is a seating die.

Can any of our members help this member from Holland?

BrassMagnet

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    I am sorry, but for 8x58r, I only have one die and it is a seating die.
    BrassMagnet
    Thank you.
    If the die can crimp the bullet in-place that would already help me out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast