RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Load DataInline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chen trails

Boolit Master
    Where's Art Bell when you need him??
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Moderator Emeritus

I love Art Bell.
    I think most of the chem trails end up being sucked into Mel's hole.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldWCex2HkfI
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricco View Post
    Have you had your blood tested for aluminum lately? The results will probably surprise you.
    Considering flouride comes as an aluminum by-product, and most people have it in toothpaste or city water, there should be traces, for sure!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Buddy

Chen trails

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Considering flouride comes as an aluminum by-product, and most people have it in toothpaste or city water, there should be traces, for sure!
    Lol! Really?

http://farmwars.info/?p=7791

http://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0059.pdf

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/fluoridation.htm
    Last edited by cricco; 03-07-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Boolit Master

Please put a link up for instructions/pattern for folding a tinfoil hat. Seriously, if what you're saying is true, we all need to make one.

I'll bet you don't believe we went to the moon!?¿
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Please put a link up for instructions/pattern for folding a tinfoil hat. Seriously, if what you're saying is true, we all need to make one.

I'll bet you don't believe we went to the moon!?¿
    So, if I'm translating correctly, you said "Wow. That's pretty scary stuff. I'm now going to point my finger and laugh at you, simply because I can't accept or believe it".

Boolit Master
    When a pond is used to collect dust from the air it will collect more dust when theres more dust in the air.
    Thats simple enough.
    There are many sources of particulates in the air, drought conditions result in dust storms and lingering dust in the air.
    Mining operations and manufacturing operations result in metalic dust in the air.

Some years ago irrigation of western lands that had seen little rain fall for tens of thousands of years resulted in stirring up of ancient deposits of Selenium that began showing up in crops. It didn't just fall out of the clear blue sky when a plane passed over.

When they first connected aluminum to Alzheimers I scrapped all my aluminum pots and pans, even my old coffee pot. Reason was because the aluminum deposited in humans was traced to such cookware , canteens,ect.

Boolit Master
    If the sinister powers that be are knowningly filling the air with poisonous dust, then why aren't they wearing respirators everywhere they go?

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Multigunner View Post
    If the sinister powers that be are knowningly filling the air with poisonous dust, then why aren't they wearing respirators everywhere they go?
    Oh no, logic. You can't use that in a discussion w/ tinfoil hat wearing people.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Multigunner View Post
    And why would they do it in broad daylight, on a clear day? If they would wait for some cloud cover and get above it, no one would ever know.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Fox View Post
    Anyone else been watching the chem trails overhead that stretch from horizon to horizon? They started up again here late last September very heavy and I have watched them just about every day since.
    I have seen those trails everywhere, just about everyday, from Iceland to Panama, to the Middle East. if they were spraying for a purpose, why wouldn't they concentrate on populated areas? What would be the point of spraying over an empty desert or open ocean?

Boolit Buddy

Before asking ridiculous questions, as if they couldn't possibly be answered, at least watch the friggin video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VcWkFrXWY

Boolit Master
    Given the size of the earth and the volume of the atmosphere, geoengineering is quite literally pi$$ing in the wind.

Boolit Master
    Before asking ridiculous questions, as if they couldn't possibly be answered, at least watch the friggin video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VcWkFrXWY
    Im watching it now. Its pretty ridiculous. The sky is quite often blue and the sun is as bright as ever, in spite of their claims. At least they haven't mentioned the Bush/Cheney earthquake generator… yet.
    Should I believe the part about China controlling the weather? Because if they could end the drought by creating a snowstorm, why wouldn't they take steps to prevent the drought?

Boolit Master
    The Soviets made several actual attempts to alter the weather, total failures as it turned out, but probably the genesis of the more recent conspiracy theories.
    Oneeffort was spreading soot over large areas of permafrost to try to tip the balance of solar forcing to melt the permafrost so they could plant crops of wheat that was resistent to the cold weather.
    Another was deploying a huge mylar mirror from a geo stationary satelite. They hoped to provide reflected sunlight to arctic regions during the long sunless winters. That was a spectacular failure. Videos of the mirror being torn apart by centrifical force were available online years ago.

One interesting claim was that the airforce had published a manual on chemtrails. Turned out it was one of two manuals for cadets with the catchy titles "Contrails" and "Chemtrails", the later being a basic chemistry text. The text mentions nothing remotely like the claims now being made about chemtrails.

So far all theories on man made climate alterations have proven to be dismal failures.

Boolit Master
    PS
    My participation in motion pictures has been limited, but one old saying comes to mind, "it doesn't take a great actor to recognize a bad one".

Boolit Buddy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394323837.942343.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	99022

So, uh.....what type of cloud formation is this?

Kinda neat formation of altostratus, through which a plane flew at the exact altitude and added a trail of frozen water droplets, or ...... a CONtrail.
    Cognitive Dissident

Boolit Master

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394323837.942343.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	99022

So, uh.....what type of cloud formation is this?
    Also, the bright spot in the contrail is a sun dog. That's sunlight refracting in ice crystals, what the contrail consists of, not tinfoil hat lingo for chem trails.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Buddy

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394376855.794525.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	99044
    And this one?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast