Inline FabricationStainLess Steel MediaLee PrecisionADvertise here
Titan ReloadingGraf & SonsRotoMetals2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clip-On Wheel Weight XrF Data

Boolit Master
    Has anyone suggested this be a sticky?

This is great info that needs to be put someplace it won't drop off, I'd also like to see the test sheets just a tad larger.

Meanwhile I will see if I can print each sheet larger for a refference folder for the next time I blend an alloy.

Nice to see manufacturing ha some consistancy WW alloy has been debated here for yrs and this certainly irons out that wrinkle.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    Has anyone suggested this be a sticky?

This is great info that needs to be put someplace it won't drop off, I'd also like to see the test sheets just a tad larger.

Meanwhile I will see if I can print each sheet larger for a refference folder for the next time I blend an alloy.

Nice to see manufacturing ha some consistancy WW alloy has been debated here for yrs and this certainly irons out that wrinkle.
    There is another thread with more XrF testing that is a sticky. This thread should be combined with that thread and locked to avoid trying to find this important data in a 300 post thread. As for me, I copied the info from both threads and combined them in a Word document. Much too valuable info to loose.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

I plan to make and post a summary sheet when I get through. Each group is consistent enough that the average values will be useful. I'm sorry it is taking so long, If I didn't have that nagging day job to take care of... Oh wait, thats who is letting me use the equipment and paying me....

PM me if you want the actual Excel file.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234