Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad DataRepackbox
WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK, maybe I'm just dense. but how does thos work.

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    All perfect examples why I NEVER.........EVER........use ebay! Or ship things by USPS.

Always UPS or FEDEX. They are just as cheap or better than USPS "black hole" shipping. I have NEVER lost anything with UPS or FEDEX. I HAVE lost several thing with USPS. Once you give it to the PO, it is gone! Possibly forever lost.

Lesson learned?

banger

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM with zip sent.

Definitely give it a few more days. You have to wait to file the claim anyway. I sold an item here in S&S a few weeks ago. It was small so I shipped it USPS insured. It was supposed to take 3 days but took about 12 business days. It never got a tracking update from the time it left Corpus Christi until it hit the PO in Oregon where it was put in the recipient's PO box. There's a reason the USPS is losing billions.

Completely irrelevant to the current topic, but the USPS also pays FedEx billions to haul the USPS overnight mail from point A to point B. The PO drops off and picks up from their local FedEx station but FedEx moves it around the country. Has been for many years.
    Browncoat

Moderator Emeritus

UPS where I live is a joke, so bad that people take packages to the store and you just go there to find yours from the pile he (mis)delivered. Fedex is worse, they can't seem to find my town half the time. USPS has not lost a single package of mine, one insurance claim(Item arrived all scratched after they penetrated 2 boxes and bubble wrap) and they paid up right away.

Boolit Mold
    Ebay has been good to me. I buy sell and ship thru ebay. Tracking is free and I get immediate updates. My shipping averages 3 days anywhere in USA. So far no problems. Ebay Paypal and USPS all have been good with outgoing. Outside of ebay I find USPS updates before they complete an action so it takes extra time for the item to actually get delivered. Definitely not truth in advertising or ethical work habits. Still outgoing has been great for 3 years of Ebay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12