MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad Data
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationWideners
Repackbox

Thread: CBA ML Postal Match to resume in April

Arrow CBA ML Postal Match to resume in April

Pat Iffland posted this on the CBA Forum earlier today:

If we can get out from under the snow we'll be starting our ML postal matches in April for anyone interested. Everything will be the same as last year including the fee. For those of you who might be interested but don't have any idea what I'm talking about a group of us started a postal match for traditional muzzle loaders shooting patched balls. The fee is 4 dollars which gets you 4 targets for long gun along with 2 handgun targets you can either use for the handgun portion of the match or for practice along with a tech sheet to be filled out and returned with your shot targets. We try to use a different target and range every month. Any fees I collect over and above my actual expenses goes to the CBA to use for forum costs. It's a fun match and participation last year was pretty good. If anyone has any questions just ask. Below are the rules and tech sheet for the 2014 season. For those who shot last year you won't see anything new. If there's any suggestions I'm always open to hearing them.

Pat

For more information, e.g., the results of last years matches, rules & regs., and a downloadable data sheet, go to the CBA site and look for Pat's post under Matches & Other Shooting Events subforum.
    Last edited by Maven; 02-17-2014 at 05:41 PM. Reason: error

An item of similar interest is that the CBA now allows non-members to shoot in every postal match. It is a buck more than member per match/month, but a good way to try it out before or instead of joining the CBA.
    CBA Postal Match Director

Boolit Master
    The Fouling shot (Bi-monthly Journal of the CBA) is in my opinion well worth the yearly cost of membership.