MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWidenersLee Precision
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Repackbox
Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: What Powder Did You Buy Today?

Boolit Master
    sgt mike was this at a gun show?

I will look, if I didn't delete it. I got it in an email. It wasn't a shipping code, just $45 off of @$225 or more. This took care of the hazmat, shipping and a few dollars left over towards the powder.
    Last edited by lmfd20; 04-26-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    To much work, not enough time for guns.

Here is the coupon code page.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/promo/april-offer
    To much work, not enough time for guns.

Boolit Master
    My brother told me Grices Gun shop in Pa has Unique in stock, 2 pound limit per person, $22 a pound.
    East Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by snowwolfe View Post
    my brother told me grices gun shop in pa has unique in stock, 2 pound limit per person, $22 a pound.
    road trip!!!!!!!!!
    You better watch where you go and remember where you been
    That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man. - Charlie Daniels
    For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. -Matthew 6:14-15

1# of PB, $23

Boolit Mold
    I just placed an order for 48 lbs of WC870 I am hopeful that the people who say that it is just right for the likes of my 6.5x55 as well as ok for my 8x57. I also plan to try it in 30-30 as it is the only other round I load for in rifle.

Even if I have to use a full or nearly full case at $6.06 per pound delivered it should be reasonable on cost!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.mike View Post
    no,,,, at a LGS
    Dons,?????... Fort Thompson?????...
    i.m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round..... i really love to watch them roll ,,,, J,W,L.

I just came across somebody's post a couple of minutes ago & can't remember which member posted it but according to his post, Bruno's have some powder. I went to Bruno's site and ordered 4 ea. of 1lbs of Bullseye about 20 minutes ago. Whoever shared and posted that site ( Bruno's availability). Thank you very much for sharing it with the rest of the members.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by gideons301 View Post
    I just placed an order for 48 lbs of WC870 I am hopeful that the people who say that it is just right for the likes of my 6.5x55 as well as ok for my 8x57. I also plan to try it in 30-30 as it is the only other round I load for in rifle.

Even if I have to use a full or nearly full case at $6.06 per pound delivered it should be reasonable on cost!
    Who did you order that from? I've been thinking of trying the same thing myself.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Was in a LGS snooping around this morning and asked if they had any red dot. She came out with this.

Attachment 103740Attachment 103741

So, with 12# 2400, 8# BE, 8# unique within the last several mos. I think I can weather the storm.
    So many guns, so little time

You must pay for everything in this life - nothing is free, except for the grace of God.

"Free cheese only comes in a mousetrap"

Boolit Master
    nice work!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.mike View Post
    hehe it's a secret

but I do follow that Brown Truck around hint hint
    Now your making me think sgt,,,, lol.
    i.m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round..... i really love to watch them roll ,,,, J,W,L.

I bought a 8lb jug of Accurate MR5744 for $100.00, Works out to 12.50 per lb. I couldn't pass up on that deal. Push to shove should work in place of SR4759 in my XP100 with j-words. Already use it in a .357 super mag.
    Last edited by 35isit; 05-02-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    Ky State Director IHMSA
    Hunter Ed Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Boolit Master
    Picked up 2 pounds of Sr4759 yesterday.Little gun shop never been in before.He had about 8 to 10 1 pound bottles of 4759 and several other kinds that I had no need for. All around 26.00 a pound.

Boolit Grand Master

If you use SR4759 a lot you should have bought all of it. They are stopping production of it.

Boolit Master
    I am going back. The shop is about 70 miles from the house. Down in Arkansas.They also had a T/C Encore I am interested in.

Boolit Master

Picked up two bottles (max allowed each day) of W-748 yesterday at Cabella's Outpost in Kalispell. They had at least another dozen bottles left. As usual, Cabellas is pricier than other options, but they had it on the shelf. Was in Moapa (Southern Nevada) for last 3 weeks, my usual stops in Mesquite/Overton/Las Vegas had no powders on the shelf I was looking for.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Master

I just bought my first Browning Hi-Power in .40cal, and decided to try another powder. My goto pistol powder has always been Unique, but deciding to try something slower and more modern, I bought a pound of Hodgdon Longshot. Although it looks similar to Unique, it is cleaner with less ash, which means the gun cleans-up faster. So far, I am liking it with 180gr. jacketed bullets, and plan to try it with 165gr. lead.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Boolit Buddy
    I scored 2 lb of 20/28 for 21$a pound. a month ago I wouldn't have even messed with that powder till I read a post on here of a guy loading it as unique .I could have been greedy and took all 3off the shelf but I shared the info I learned on here with another guy looking at the almost empty powder shelves and left him get the other .

Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast