Snyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionRepackbox
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 16 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: What Powder Did You Buy Today?

Boolit Master

Picked up two cans of IMR4895 at Snappy's in Kalispell Yesterday, and today I picked up two cans of IMR4895 plus an 8 pound Keg of IMR4198 at Sportsman's Ski Haus. Maybe things are getting a bit better on powder, I'll believe it when I can bag the Elusive - near extinct - not seen in two years - 8 pound can of Unique.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by aspangler View Post
    Picked up an 8# jug of LC844 for 100 out the door. $12.50 per pound. Same as H335. Works in everything I have in rifles.
    where did you pick this up if I may ask? I wanted to find some 844

Boolit Bub
    2# of IMR 4227 and 1# of Accu Comp today at Lotus. Plenty of primers in stock too.

In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by 9w1911 View Post
    where did you pick this up if I may ask? I wanted to find some 844
    Found it at Widner's in JC TN. Walkin pricing. They only had 6 jugs so they would not put it online. Cash only too. I may go back on Tuesday and pick up a 1944 Mosin they had for $125.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Master
    darn
    thanks!

Boolit Bub
    Found a 4# jug of imr 700x
    He had a couple singles for $23, then I saw the 4# pushed back on the bottom shelf marked $71, they had a 4th sale , 20% off!
    After sales tax, $61.05 out the door!

Now, who has some 700x cat sneeze loads for 45/70?
    Oh I got a lyman 457130 collar button 2 holer from midsouth last week too!!

AA#7 showed up on the self of the LGS today. Had to buy a pound, even at $29/lbs. Saw another LGS received AA#5 (which I've been looking for for a year) . It's an hour away and I can't get there easily during work...will probably miss out this round, but at least there's some "hope & change" in the air, right. (Much more appropriate in this context.)

Boolit Buddy
    Scored the last pound of 4350 & a pound of blue dot at the local joint. He's got more blue dot so I'll probably pick up another. Rough math says that should be good for about 700 .357 loads per pound.

For $36 the pound of IMR 4895 I've been wanting to try is still on the dealers shelf.

None today or yesterday, but a few weeks ago, picked up a lb. of Leveroultion, a lb. H4198, and a lb. of H 4895. $75 for all.

Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care".

Quote Originally Posted by aspangler View Post
    Found it at Widner's in JC TN. Walkin pricing. They only had 6 jugs so they would not put it online. Cash only too. I may go back on Tuesday and pick up a 1944 Mosin they had for $125.
    Wouldn't you know it, its clear the other side of the state.

Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care".

Boolit Master
    36.00!!! is more than we are paying in Reno and I thought that was alot, nothing is under 30.00 a pound here from what I have seen.

Nothing crazy but I just saw the most powder I've seen in person for a while with a 2# limit at the LGS. I picked up one PB and one Autocomp. They also had around 40-50 bricks of Blazer 22lr and 40-50 CCI Mini Mags.

Boolit Buddy

I picked up 3 pounds of Benchmark at a very fair price. Going to the Gun Show this weekend to score more powder.

Boolit Buddy
    stopped by a local shop yesterday saw the most powder ive seen in quite a while . they had bullseye ,power pistol, win 296,imr4227,win748,and a few others. I saw 1 lb of unique and 1 lb of red dot on the shelf I snagged them both,was gonna grab a bullseye but I already have 2 lb of it here so I left it for someone else .

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sandman228 View Post
    stopped by a local shop yesterday saw the most powder ive seen in quite a while . they had bullseye ,power pistol, win 296,imr4227,win748,and a few others. I saw 1 lb of unique and 1 lb of red dot on the shelf I snagged them both,was gonna grab a bullseye but I already have 2 lb of it here so I left it for someone else .
    They had a bunch of powder but at what price? An LGS near here has a ton of powder on the shelves starting at $35/lb. It is the same powder as was there before the price hike so the shop just took it down, put on higher stickers and put it back up. Their shop, their prerogative but I don't buy from someone doing that
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy
    I paid 21.95 a pound for the red dot and unique. I think he had 22.95 on the win 296. a couple weeks ago I got 2 lb of titegroup from same shop at 19.99 per lb . same shop has 22 ammo also I paid 35$ for a brick of rem thunderbolt , yes a little pricey but allot less than ive seen elsewhere . I refuse to pay the over inflated prices on powder and 22 ammo that some are asking .

Boolit Master

I got 2 lbs of Titegroup last week for 23 + change/lb. Local LGS. 40 min ride - I didn't care.!!
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sandman228 View Post
    I paid 35$ for a brick of rem thunderbolt

I refuse to pay the over inflated prices on powder and 22 ammo that some are asking .
    You paid a 75% premium for those thunderbolts. At what point do you consider it over inflated? Because that's well beyond my threshold.

Boolit Master

I pick up a 1# of blue dot over the weekend $20.
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies