MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxGraf & SonsRotoMetals2Wideners

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596
Results 1,901 to 1,905 of 1905

Thread: What Powder Did You Buy Today?

Local LGS gives out phony money after you spend a bunch of reguar money in their store.This month I had $30.00 worth. After reading some good things with IMR 4451 having low extreme spread, good velocity with a bit of de-coppering agent. 30-06 and 7mm-08 will be tried first, for $3.80 I'll give it a try.
    Last edited by Randy Bohannon; 02-15-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Boolit Grand Master Texas by God's Avatar
    I finally got a pound of IMR 4198- and convinced the LGS owner to get a JES rebore 38-55. He's been looking for an affordable 38-55 for years and I showed him how to get one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Mold
    Picked up 5# jug of Blue Dot and 4# of Herco. Never tried Herco. Am anxious to try it. It was marked down to $69.95.

Boolit Master

OK, since the end of the drought, I just can't help myself from buying powder (and primers) when I have the opportunity. When I visit my LGS or when our semi-annual club order rolls around (I have 12lbs coming from our current order) I just can't seem to resist. I've probably got a life time supply of both by now but I'll still buy when I see a good deal. I keep telling myself, my son will benefit from my addiction but Mrs. Gunner just raises her eyebrow at me. Am I alone??

Boolit Master
    I had been at stores not long ago and one is Cabelas and Scheels, Cabelas was going low on how much powder they have on have and also primers. Then before that I was at Scheels and they had a good stock of powders and primers and since I was there I had pick up a brick of primers of Win SPP for $29.99 compare to Cabelas for about $32.+ for the same primers. The other primers at Scheels was higher then the Win. .I did not need any powder right now.But might get some later on .
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596