Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Repackbox
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1176

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Ok it been a while since any one welcomed some of the new members. So starting with Brawny, Jester560, rossrods, RussleA, ebb and SSG Reloader welcome to Cast Boolits. We hope you all find this forum interesting and educational. We suggest you spend time reading old posts, but if you cant find an answer the aska question. There are no dumb questions on here as some members has an answer that will help. Also, read the rules. for example You can not post in Swapin & Selling until you have been here for 30 days and have 30 meaningful posts. So welcome welcome welcome!!
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Mold
    Greenhorn here and was recommended here by a good buddy. I can see he has excellent taste. Good place to lay low and build my knowledge base. Appreciate all the help I’m sure I will need

Boolit Bub
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Definitely been doing a lot of reading. There is a lot of knowledge on these pages.

Boolit Mold
    Hi all, glad to be here. Mostly a revolver shooter, reloading for 9 years, casting for two with mostly good results. Getting enough experience now to know what i don’t know and am here to learn. The knowledge pool here is deep indeed and I look forward to learning from you and to contributing what I’ve learned. Getting my 10 year old hooked on shooting and the little guys an improving marksman and an apprentice reloader himself! Looking forward to my time here. Thanks!

Boolit Buddy
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been reloading for a while now and am about to delve into casting. There is a ton of info on here and have learned alot already. This also of course opens up so many new questions I have....
    So far I've started by acquiring a lee lead melter and bought the lyman casting book. I plan on starting simple with casting for my hawken 50, would like to do both rb and minnies. Once I get the hang of it I would like to add 405g for the 45-70 and 250g for the colt.

Boolit Mold
    Hello, I’ve been a member here for a few days now. I’m just now trying to figure out how everything works on here. I’m usually reading threads. Way too much information. I’m glad it’s written down.
    I would like to give a shout out to Mr. Larsen, Lar45. Sorry Mr. Larsen, I just realized that I’ve been spelling your name incorrectly in our emails. I got a heater for my Lube-A-Matic yesterday. Maybe with this hurricane I can take some time to size and lube up a few rounds and finally get to shoot my very own first cast boolits!

Hello,

I've been lurking for a long while. Been casting for at least 10 years learning from my dad. Now that I've moved away I've just about got my own casting set up now, and happy to be back in the game.

I've especially appreciated the ED Harris cast loads for military rifles shared on here, and have been using that in my Mosin for a few years now!

New guy

Just what the subject states. New Guy here. Most times when it comes to shooting I can state that I'm no longer a noob, but not with bullet casting. I swore that I'd never get involved in bullet casting but the recent "troubles" with the anarchists/domestic terrorists has dried up what I currently need; #4 buckshot and 7/8 ounce 12 ga slugs. So my solution is to make my own.

I'm waiting on the slug mould to be made and delivered. I have the #4 buckshot mould and am learning. Oh, am I learning!

That's why I'm here; to learn. Right now I'm a sponge soaking everything in.

Thanks for having me.

Cast Boolits Owner

Welcome aboard AnyGun, Russel A, AceOFxs, Evoken, OutdoorDave, TribunusSanGeorgii, and BJK! As stated earlier in this thread read the rules, ask questions, contribute and enjoy yourself. If you need anything let me or one of the moderators know.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Mold
    Hello all. I have been reloading for 5 years now and finally decided to take the plunge into casting my own projectiles. I hope to learn much and contribute when I can. I compete locally USPSA and am the "gun guy" of my group/workplace. I will be casting 9mm and 300blk. Thank you all for your knowledge.

Boolit Bub
    Hi! So, I'm a first timer just starting my lurk around the forum. With the current gun/ammo drought, I've decided it's about time for me to learn how to do things on my own. Please forgive some of the inevitably dumb questions that are gonna from out of my mouth... But thanks for all the great info here already. Looking forward to learning a bunch from you folks.

Cast Boolits Owner

Welcome aboard!
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Mold
    Well, I got a 22 LR reloader kit for Christmas last year and have been trying to get better with it. Found this forum a few months ago, then lost it like a dummy. Finally found it again today and registered. Looking now at all the possibilities and tips/tricks I can find. Lots of great ideas here and learning a lot about things I didn't know I didn't know. Thanks for having me and hopefully, someday, I will be able to contribute as well.

Howdy y'all. I've been a member over at GBO for a while and was introduced to your site just recently. I'm sure glad to find it. I've been enjoying reading all of the interesting info & wisdom and look forward to contributing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hello
    I am new to this forum and live in the Netherlands , i have been casting for about 15 years and make all my own boolits, from .
    357 and .45acp and 44bp roundballs and 12.7 mm bp for my Rolling Block
    Want to learn more about powdercoating my nitro casting bullets

Welcome to the forum, mr Hotgun. You'll find lots of knowledgeable folks here happy to help with your projects.

Boolit Buddy

Hello all... I have been reading these threads for 7 or 8 months. ALOT of good information. Thank you for that. I have been loading for a few years now and whenever I have a question it is usually answered on this forum without having to ask. I am in the North FT Worth area if any assistance is needed on my part.

Welcome aboard, Bloodhound689. Stick around...I'll bet you can not only learn stuff, but teach us stuff we don't know! I think one learns something from everyone they meet.

Boolit Buddy

Most definitely. Thanks for the welcome

Boolit Mold
    Im back like a bad check.

Life got complicated Ive been casting just no energy to talk
    still shooting but its not as fun during a crisis

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast