Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataLee PrecisionInline FabricationRepackbox
Titan Reloading
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1176

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Greetings, Comrades!

Dave here broadcasting from behind the Redwood Curtain in das Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan. Gearing up to take my second stab at Reloading. Had a complete Rock Chucker setup about 20 years ago but only loaded about 600 rounds before selling everything due to hard financial times. Now have a new Dillon 550C kit, used Rock Chucker IV and RS single stage presses, F.A.R.T., Giraud Tri-Way Trimmers in 223/308, etc. but need to free up space to build a bench so I can get going!

Have already learned a lot from the CB forums - hope to be able to give back/contribute in the future.

Finally a member... Old shooter from the Houston area. Been through a number of shooting sports as I have lived my life and now shooting mostly NRA Metallic Silhouette in several of its various formats - mainly lever gun classes. I reload everything but rimfire. Glad to be here and wish you all a good day.
    For things to be accomplished you have to do something besides talking about doing something.

Super Moderator

Welcome to Cast Boolits 1Merlin. Share a little, learn a little, and enjoy the forum. Glad to have you aboard!

Boolit Mold

Howdy,
    I've been LONG time lurker on here, getting educated on the art of casting boolits. Been a reloader of the modern jacketed bullets for a few decades... boolits are way more satisfying. I've been retired from the USMC for a few years now and have more time to dedicate to this new passion.

Boolit Mold
    Happy Monday!
    Long time lurker here,
    I started loading the j-words, before the internet was a thing, so I spent a lot of time looking at books and reading the instructions
    Had a break for all sorts of reasons and was aghast at what people would pay for those j-words
    I'd dabbled in casting, but wasn't pleased at the results...until I stumbled into castboolits
    Through the many excellent and knowledgeable people here, I've learned a lot...which sort of helped me keep lurking
    Thanks!

Hello all!

Maurizio from Rome, Italy.

20 years a Navy brat and 40 years in the Army.

I like plinking and target shooting, but have little/no interest in hunting per se; there is too little Wildlife left in Europe for hunting to be a justifiable pastime any more.

I like open hammer shotguns and old rifles, and big bore handguns.

Else, motorcycle Touring - big bore twins, I have no use for jap bikes that'll redline like banshee screamers..

I am also a Widows Son, the more elegant one in this pic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1476714093458.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	250042

1st post. Noob from IA. Been casting and lurking for 5 years.

Boolit Buddy
    In my shoes. And where ever they take me.
    Been hidding in the shadows watchin and learnin. Finially commin into the light to say thanks for having all your fine ideas being shared.

Boolit Mold
    Hi, John checking in from England, UK. Been lurking for quite a while now. I have been a reloader for 25 years, great website.

Boolit Mold
    Hi all Rick from NH here been shooting/reloading with my dad my entire life and trying to retain as much as I can as of late. Thanks for the great information you all share with this great community

Cast Boolits Owner

Welcome aboard!
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Mold
    New to the forum. Been shooting lead for YEARS, just not producing it for myself. I've also been viewing this site for years for multiple purposes, some very good information here. Look forward to chatting from time to time...
    Last edited by CCP223845Luvr; 01-11-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks for including me. New to casting and learning every day. Thank you in advance for the help!

Blind Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Dog View Post
    Thanks for including me. New to casting and learning every day. Thank you in advance for the help!

Blind Dog
    Howdy and welcome to the CB.GL forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CCP223845Luvr View Post
    New to the forum. Been shooting lead for YEARS, just not producing it for myself. I've also been viewing this site for years for multiple purposes, some very good information here. Look forward to chatting from time to time...
    Howdy, welcome to the CB.GL forum. Glad to have you.

Just found you all 2 weeks ago when I was looking to cast boolits for my 350L from BCA. I have been casting since 1985 and shooting since the mid 70's. LOADS of good stuff here!

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapaki View Post
    Just found you all 2 weeks ago when I was looking to cast boolits for my 350L from BCA. I have been casting since 1985 and shooting since the mid 70's. LOADS of good stuff here!
    Welcome
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Hey everybody, long time lurker looking to get one step deeper in rolling your own. Just got a new 45-70 to feed and cast lead is the way I want to go on that rifle. I've got a few other hungry mouths to feed, but plan on starting out with the big guy. Thanks for having me.

Boolit Bub
    Hello to all! KC from Ohio here.
    I just joined here last month. I have been reloading/handrolling my own for almost 9 yrs. now. I enjoy every bit of it. I'm a member of The High Road forum under the same username. Now it seems I have been bitten by the casting bug.
    I have spend these last few weeks reading through several threads. You guys have a wealth of knowledge here. It is overwhelming, how much info members here contribute. I am grateful for the chance to learn here.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by kcofohio View Post
    Hello to all! KC from Ohio here.
    I just joined here last month. I have been reloading/handrolling my own for almost 9 yrs. now. I enjoy every bit of it. I'm a member of The High Road forum under the same username. Now it seems I have been bitten by the casting bug.
    I have spend these last few weeks reading through several threads. You guys have a wealth of knowledge here. It is overwhelming, how much info members here contribute. I am grateful for the chance to learn here.
    Welcome enjoy your New hobby
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast