ADvertise hereRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Greetings, Comrades!

Dave here broadcasting from behind the Redwood Curtain in das Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan. Gearing up to take my second stab at Reloading. Had a complete Rock Chucker setup about 20 years ago but only loaded about 600 rounds before selling everything due to hard financial times. Now have a new Dillon 550C kit, used Rock Chucker IV and RS single stage presses, F.A.R.T., Giraud Tri-Way Trimmers in 223/308, etc. but need to free up space to build a bench so I can get going!

Have already learned a lot from the CB forums - hope to be able to give back/contribute in the future.

Finally a member... Old shooter from the Houston area. Been through a number of shooting sports as I have lived my life and now shooting mostly NRA Metallic Silhouette in several of its various formats - mainly lever gun classes. I reload everything but rimfire. Glad to be here and wish you all a good day.
    For things to be accomplished you have to do something besides talking about doing something.

Welcome to Cast Boolits 1Merlin. Share a little, learn a little, and enjoy the forum. Glad to have you aboard!

Boolit Mold

Howdy,
    I've been LONG time lurker on here, getting educated on the art of casting boolits. Been a reloader of the modern jacketed bullets for a few decades... boolits are way more satisfying. I've been retired from the USMC for a few years now and have more time to dedicate to this new passion.

Boolit Mold
    Happy Monday!
    Long time lurker here,
    I started loading the j-words, before the internet was a thing, so I spent a lot of time looking at books and reading the instructions
    Had a break for all sorts of reasons and was aghast at what people would pay for those j-words
    I'd dabbled in casting, but wasn't pleased at the results...until I stumbled into castboolits
    Through the many excellent and knowledgeable people here, I've learned a lot...which sort of helped me keep lurking
    Thanks!

Hello all!

Maurizio from Rome, Italy.

20 years a Navy brat and 40 years in the Army.

I like plinking and target shooting, but have little/no interest in hunting per se; there is too little Wildlife left in Europe for hunting to be a justifiable pastime any more.

I like open hammer shotguns and old rifles, and big bore handguns.

Else, motorcycle Touring - big bore twins, I have no use for jap bikes that'll redline like banshee screamers..

I am also a Widows Son, the more elegant one in this pic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1476714093458.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	250042

1st post. Noob from IA. Been casting and lurking for 5 years.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051