Inline FabricationRotoMetals2ADvertise hereTitan Reloading
Graf & SonsLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyStainLess Steel Media

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Boolit Bub

Hello all. Been a member for several years mostly reading and studying. There is tremendous knowledge here and I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and further the understanding of this amazing hobby. I would have never believed the extraordinary capabilities of the cast boolit just a few short years ago. Now I only look at things that can shoot them efficiently or in the terms of how much I can learn from them. I am truly appreciative.

BHill

Boolit Mold
    Near that little town in Eygpt or SW Wyoming, whichever

Talking Binky Here!

Long time lurker(probably a decade or more) As a long time shooter and caster, mostly in handguns but some rifle,(50+years) I have enjoyed reading the forum. I especially enjoy the vintage equipment sections and the hunting/shooting sections. As an old guy I don't spend as much time in the field or at the range as I once did and as a result I don't cast as much as I have in the past. If I follow my usual pattern I will read a lot and post seldom. If I have a question or something to contribute, I will chime in but mostly I will read and learn. Thanks to all for the knowledge I have gained, over the years and I hope to continue along the same path for sometime to come!

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647