RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackboxWideners
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Boolit Buddy
    Just joined... have cast pistol and rifle bullets off and on for years... and decoy weights, sinkers, etc... but took a 20yr sabbatical. Now retired, I have the time and interest to get back into it and greatly appreciate the helpful reminders scattered around this forum. Amazing how much you can forget in such a short time... and it has nothing to do with age.

Boolit Mold
    hey guys.been lurkng around for a while.I've been a long range scoped rifle shooter for a while but i was looking for something different to try so i just bought a pedersoli rolling block.going to see what i can learn from you guys.thanks for having me.marty

On Heaven's Range

Bogger, a warm welcome to you.

No matter what particular activities catch your interest, there's almost certain to be someone here (or several someones) who will be willing and happy to help you along.

Of course, undoubtedly YOU have some experience to impart as well, and it doesn't always have to be technical shooting stuff.

Again, welcome.
    Regards from BruceB in Nevada

"The .30'06 is never a mistake." - Colonel Townsend Whelen

Been here more than once, and found a lot of knowledge. Thought it was about time to join up.

Boolit Mold
    I'm new to the site and new to casting. Looks like this is the place to learn how.

Boolit Mold
    Just joining in here and looking to learn about casting! Thanks for the add!!!

Boolit Bub
    i joined up the other day but being new i posted about myself somewhere else on the forum but i think i am in the right place now. i live in western nc and enjoy shooting. i have an original winchester long tang model 71 made in 1936, a browning 71 high grade, a jm marlin 1895 guide gun 45-70 of course and a winchester miroku made 405 take down on the way. i shoot all these guns and if anyone has any hornady brass i dont have any and cant find any. would like to have 2 or 3 boxes of hornady factory 405 as well. anyway i have visited your site many times and am glad to be aboard.(i was in the us navy 1969-1973) deployed to vietnam 1970.happy shooting.john

Boolit Bub
    Hello all. copperlake roped me in w/ his overpressure experiments. Among other things, I'm the editor of the Feinstein Project, which is a non-profit open source attempt to build an AR-15 lower receiver out of plastic bricks, such as Lego or K'nect. So far, we've got a stock working, reinforced w/ eight 10-24 threaded rods, which has held up to 24 rounds of 12 ga 3" 00 buck before my shoulder quit. The next step is to build that into a thumbhole stock which will reinforce the receiver, and then the lower.

Boolit Mold
    New to the site and willing to read and learn. I've been shooting most of my life, but don't know much about reloading and "rollin my own" as some people call it. Looks like a good place to learn alot.

Boolit Bub
    I've been a lurker for months and just realized I hadn't ever posted, so hello from northwest Florida.

Hello all,
    New guy from San Antonio TX. Ive been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join. Outstanding forum. Just started casting for my SKS. It has been allot of fun.

Boolit Mold
    Just signed up the other day and gave $10 bucks to the site today. too much good info not to support it. Located in western mass USA, Home machinist , electronic tech by trade, Build my own guns (just buy barrels now, the rest from raw metals) and want to do my own boolits too. so I have been reading up and warming up the CC a little to get the stuff I need. Have casted BP round balls when I was a kid and started with 9mm for my carbines recently. doing a 300 blk upper for the ar and want to do boolits for that along with some .308 for another.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    WELCOME ALL

Pull up your favorite easy chair grab some popcorn and your favorite liquid refreshment (no alcoholic beverages permitted in or near firearms or components) and start reading the tons of stickies here.

Feel free to bring along your young ones as well.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Mold
    Howdy All,
    This is one of the very few forums that I've joined, just an amazing amount of knowledge here. Started casting for my 1911 this September and will be prepping new .30 and .32 cal molds for casting on my next stretch of time off. Thank you all

Cast Boolits Owner

Welcome aboard new members!
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

I guess i should have posted here 9 posts ago. Great forum thanks for having me.
    Scout,plan,execute, repeat

Well first post just jumped in. grampa taught me to cast and reload when I was 14 he said if your going to shoot that much your going to roll your own, he passed when I was at MCRDSD, did my 4 years grandma gave me everything he had for it and been using since then, read a lot of sticky here some nice folks here to. now teaching the better half to roll her own she shoots way more than I do lately. I build custom cnc machines and build parts for the auto and bike industry mostly proto type stuff..

Boolit Mold
    G/day all
    Andrew from Victoria Australia
    looking to start casting for my Bakail MP221 in 45/70 and my 338wm
    So a complete newbie looking forward to learning,so please forgive me if I ask some stupid questions

Cheers Andrew
    (down under)
    Never explain your true friends don't need it,and your enemies won't believe you

Hog - welcome aboard. You near Pittsburg? Spent a lot of time there when I was a truck driver - 20 years ago.
    All government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery - Jonathan Swift
    You have enemies? Good, it means you've done something with your life - Winston Churchill

Decided it was time to quit visiting and become a bona fide question asker! I didn’t realize how much I’ve been doing things wrong until I found this site. Thanks for all the great information and the opportunity to participate.

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast