Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners PBcastco
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Boolit Mold

Another new member here!

Hello everyone. I am NewGuy, the latest new guy. I know the name is not very creative, but what the heck. Great site! I've been lurking for a while now just soaking in the info. Not reloading or casting yet, but I have been picking up supplies and lead here and there in preparation. I'm sure I will be back many times for guidance. Any casters in the Eau Claire, WI area?

Boolit Mold
    New to the board on the eastern part of NC. Name says it all. I fish and shoot hence the name.

Boolit Mold
    Anybody in eastern NC casting. I just started myself and can always learn new things.

Boolit Mold
    *** from central NC.Been lurking for quite a while but decided to join so I can ask questions.
    I've been reloading for about 5 years and starting to get lead lust.
    Since I work as an automotive technician,I have my pick of the wheelweights from work.(3 stores to be exact)
    Already smelted about 500 lbs of WW ingots,now i just need to figure out the hard part.Looking forward to learning any tips,techniques that you guys can throw my way.

Been lurking on and off for the past year, Been gathering up the needed tools of the trade. Picked up 200 pounds of WWts, smelted them down into muffin tins.
    Still lacking the boolit molds, butt we'll get there.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by 45nut View Post
    I hope we can make your membership worthwhile. :

Thanks for the welcome! This looks like a good site, with my kind of people on-board.

I hope that I can contribute to the forum. B. in SW Oreegun.

Banned

NewGuy, leadchunker, tarheelshooter, nascarkent, cascadehunter... Welcome to cast boolit heaven! ..

This forum is growing by leeps and bounds, and is the best on the net by far.

Cascadehunter- I hear there's elks in your neighborhood. We have a fixer upper house in HappyCamp, bit south of Obrian. It's gonna turn into a dumper if I don't get to fixin' more soon. I sure do want to get up there and do some hunting.

Boolit Mold

New Guy

Hello all, I have been lurking for a while so I figured I better join up. I am new to casting and this was a jewel to find, lots of awesome info. Looking to start up here within the next few, just gotta find wheel weights.

*** here enjoying your site and hope to learn more about casting. Have been reloading for years and still have not figured out if I shoot to reload or reload to shoot. Enjoy both and having fun with the casting. So far have cast 303 British and 3006 for my Remington 700 and 3030 for the Winchester. Being a big fan of Skeeter Skelton has wanted to start casting since the 70's. Jim

New guy here

Just wanted to say hello!
    New guy here...aka 45-70justbecause on MarlinOwners.
    Been casting for a few years...lately casting alot with Ranch dog's
    25,35,&45 cal moulds. Looks like a great site!

thanks,
    johnny

Boolit Bub
    Another new guy checking in. I've been shooting for about 40 years, if it goes bang I like it. I shoot smallbore 4-position indoor in the winter and everything from .22 rimfire to 45/120 in the summer. My latest toy is a BFR in 45/70, I've been using a ranchdog .460 dia., 350grn bullet and it shoots better than I can hold. Dave

Banned

Welcome Dave to cast boolit heaven! ..

I got that RD 350 but never cast with it yet. Sorry excuse I know. Been wanting to launch it out of my trapdoor.

Banned

Can't keep up with all the new recruits... Dang! Welcome ..

Boolit Bub Morrison Machine Shop's Avatar
    New guy here, wonderful source of information from folks who know what they are doing.

Banned

Welcome Mr. Morrison.

Do you happen to know G-code? ...

Boolit Buddy
    New old man here. Have been reading this forum for a while and you all seem like real nice folks. Thanks for letting me in.
    Rex

Boolit Buddy

***- First Post

New guy here from down in South, FL. Not new to shooting but been reloading since about January and been shooting lead a while, now looking into making my own Boolits!

Hope to learn how to do things right around here. Right now I'm shooting 9mm, and soon to be .357 SIG, will be adding 10mm and 45 ACP not long down the road.

Boolit Buddy
    Hi guys,

I'm another new guy to the forum. Not new to shooting nor to reloading, but new to the idea of casting. I've been looking over the site and there's so much to see. I've already added my name to a GB (if I did it right) for a .41 mold and see two more GB's that are over I would have liked to be a part of ... oh well ... we'll see what the future brings.

I have one mold on the way from someone else but will need to find "everything" to set myself up for casting... including a whole new set of excusses for my better half as to 'why' I 'need' new toys.

I appreciate any imput and help whever I can find it.

Ken
    ======

Boolit Bub
    up the road from an old western pa. coal patch

Greetings

Just want to introduce myself. I've been making and shooting cast bullets since 1971. Thats when I realized i could load accurate lead bullet 45-70's for a Trap door for 3 Cents each, as opposed to buying jacketed rounds that cost dollars and would wear the soft iron barrell out. I still have that Trap door and it still shoots accurately. I've also aquired 4 dozen well used bullet moulds in assorted pistol and rifle calibers over the years. I just discovered this site and i'm amazed at the cumaltive knowledge and expertise thats presented here. Tom

Yeah I've been a long time lurker... and I've learned a lot just readin' posts...

This site is definately the primary source for all things casting...

I've posted more here in 6 hours (and received worthwhile replies ) than any other forum in years... Hey Really... I can't overstate that...

Thank You all for being here... if I could provide back just 50 % of what I've already had... I'd be havin' a bargain...

BIG THUMBS UP to Cast Boolits.com and it's members....

Chris

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast