Graf & SonsStainLess Steel MediaADvertise hereTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Boolit Buddy

Hello all. Been a member for several years mostly reading and studying. There is tremendous knowledge here and I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and further the understanding of this amazing hobby. I would have never believed the extraordinary capabilities of the cast boolit just a few short years ago. Now I only look at things that can shoot them efficiently or in the terms of how much I can learn from them. I am truly appreciative.

BHill

Boolit Mold
    Near that little town in Eygpt or SW Wyoming, whichever

Talking Binky Here!

Long time lurker(probably a decade or more) As a long time shooter and caster, mostly in handguns but some rifle,(50+years) I have enjoyed reading the forum. I especially enjoy the vintage equipment sections and the hunting/shooting sections. As an old guy I don't spend as much time in the field or at the range as I once did and as a result I don't cast as much as I have in the past. If I follow my usual pattern I will read a lot and post seldom. If I have a question or something to contribute, I will chime in but mostly I will read and learn. Thanks to all for the knowledge I have gained, over the years and I hope to continue along the same path for sometime to come!

Boolit Bub
    Just wanted to say hello! I've been a handgun reloader for a few years and just got into casting this week. I think I'm getting a hang of the casting portion fairly well, it's learning the art of PC'ing that's the hard part. Hopefully I'll figure it out once I sift through all of the info here on the website.

Hi guys. I just joined, but Iíve been lurking for awhile now. Iíve dabbled in reloading for the last couple of years but am finally getting serious about it. I got a melt pot and 9mm mold last Christmas, but theyíre still in the box. Just bought 100lbs of scrap from the local indoor range that Iím going to turn into ingots soon. Anyway, Iím mostly here to learn, but I wanted to say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Mold
    Hi folks ! New member here, thank you for letting me join ! Burned about 1/4 lb of black powder through my little 32 Crockett today and finaly got it to shoot the little tc maxi Hunter !! Good times

Boolit Master

Sounds like a fun Saturday for sure! My girl and I went to a gun show, her first one... and that was fun as well. Think I got a new gun nut in the making... lol

Boolit Master
    Welcome , Binki, EMR, jmkelly60 & last but not least paulragan. We have been remiss in not welcoming you to the forum. Much to read and digest here and If you have a question trust me someone will probably have the answer so ASK. Some times you get directed to a thread that has the answer, but I have found that it usually answers many questions you did not realize you had too. So WELCOME to the club. Cast on.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Member: Clear Creek County Sportsman Association

Kilo Charlie zero Golf Papa Tango

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerat View Post
    Welcome , Binki, EMR, jmkelly60 & last but not least paulragan. We have been remiss in not welcoming you to the forum. Much to read and digest here and If you have a question trust me someone will probably have the answer so ASK. Some times you get directed to a thread that has the answer, but I have found that it usually answers many questions you did not realize you had too. So WELCOME to the club. Cast on.
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Iíve been able to answer most of my questions but by browsing the pages here. But everyoneís been more than helpful when I do post a question.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647