RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global arms 777

They come up on ebay from time to time, and keep an eye on gunbroker too. No, you can't have mine!
    "If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

I am salivating over the thought of one .exiting stuff !
    Using Tapatalk

Williams make a receiver sight for the Norwegian Krag. It can even be had with target knobs. Since it's not a collector type milsurp, drilling and tapping, if done by a good gunsmith wouldn't do it any harm. I can't say if any wood would have to be removed from the stock, or whether or not you'd have to have a higher front sight. I believe it mounts on the right forward of the bolt handle. http://www.williamsgunsight.com/gunsights/FPpage.htm The simplicity of the Rice is hard to beat. There was some discussion on the Krag Collector's Association Forum of getting the Rice reproduced.
    "If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

Amazingly enough I just got the rice sight its beautiful.
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Show us a picture of the sight or your fibbing us. Pretty please (no sugar-I'm a diabetic) God Bless to you and yours.
    Goofy
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."

I'm not fibbing I have to figure out how to do it .and man is it beutiful
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Is it like this wildbill,,?
    I think you will like it,,,
    i.m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round..... i really love to watch them roll ,,,, J,W,L.

Boolit Master
    I'd be apt to shoot a Lee 170gr FP with 10-15grs of 2400 out of it.

Shazzam that's it !nice it fits the krag perfectly, nestled down against my bolt it produces nice little clusters.
    Using Tapatalk

That one has a teenie hole compared to the one on mine! Someone made mine big enough to center a P14/1917 front sight. Not very attractive out there on the end of the skinny barrel, but really functional. That must be one of those switch a sight Krags like I have! I see the Pacific base too.

-Thomas Jefferson