Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ncbs 2014

Boolit Master

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Great pics, looks like fun was had by all!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master

Boolit Master

Boolit Master

Boolit Master

Boolit Master

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Great pics, looks like fun was had by all!
    You need to come down for one of these Ric.
    I know it's a fer piece for ya, but it's worth it!
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master

Boolit Master

A big thank you to Mac for all of the pictures, and to all of this years participants - it was a great time!!

obssd1958,

Thank you so much for bringing my pictures to life on our site! doing this for me is, SOOOO - much appreciated!

WINNERS will be receiving event pictures by mid next week, if not before!
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Yes, thank you Mac, for all your work. The pics are great, Lagene "should" have hers all loaded up here someday. You know, if people knew how much fun we all have there they would probably make a law against it. JW

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_G View Post
    You need to come down for one of these Ric.
    I know it's a fer piece for ya, but it's worth it!
    I've certainly had the itch, but it falls in the same time period as our club spring shoot here, which is a darned good shoot. We had the Montana Fur Trappers Association in this year doing a seminar, a brain tanning seminar, flint knapping seminar, plus the shooting, music, and other events. DeanD and his missus come over, and we have a dandy time. We have work weekend before, and another kinda local rendezvous (140 miles) Memorial Day weekend. Plus another over in Idaho this weekend, if I can get away from work. Once the weather gets half way good in this area, there is a very full shooting schedule.
    Plus, I hate to drive long distances any more!
    Last edited by waksupi; 06-03-2014 at 12:50 AM.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Buddy
    Not only would we like to see more of you come to our shoot, but more shoots like it in other parts of the country would be a boost to the cast boolit community. We will relocate to southern Missouri within the year, and would really enjoy meeting and shooting with like minded people men and women there.

Thank you for the pictures Mac and Don, they make a great reminder of the good time and fellowship we had.
    Urny
    Elko County, the old heart of Nevada

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Urny, I may well be in NW Ar by next yr also.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master
    I just want to also say thank you to all the people who worked and gave of their own time to make this thing happen. This was my 2nd year in attendance and it felt alot more like a family reunion this time. I was happy to get to go again.

Great work Mac and all the rest of you who took pictures and thanks for putting them up all of you-and Don, for pinch hitting for Mac on the posting of Mac's pictures!

Boolit Buddy
    Harter66, we won't be too far apart then. Between us we might be able to get something going.
    Urny
    Elko County, the old heart of Nevada

Lagene here.....

Sorry it took me so long to get my photo's processed and uploaded.

I've included some Nevada shots besides the shoot. Enjoy!

The password is: castboolits

http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/La...0NCBS%20photos

Boolit Master

Great pics Lagene.
    Thanks for posting them!
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast