Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ncbs 2014

Vendor Sponsor

Ncbs 2014

Hear ye, hear ye! The fifteenth annual Nevada Cast Boolit Shoot will be held May 16 - 18 in Winnemucca NV. Location of the Friday night Rools Committee meeting is forthcoming. Post any and all inquiries on this thread.

ammohead,

Count on 4 of us, Marlene, & I and Darren & Martha. Looking forward to meeting everyone again,
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    Mrs.& I arriving Thursday early evening, per usual, anything we can contribute to local readiness ,call us after supper then,or after breakfast,Friday.. Otherwise see you for lunch at the designated site... Thx, Oncabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Boolit Master

Time off was requested and approved today.
    I plan on being there in time for lunch at the Griddle on Friday the 16th.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Super Moderator

................I'll be there!

Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Ditto. These date coincide well with the work roster! I can't wait to see everyone!

Thanks for the info ammohead, Lagene and I will be there. We are informing our employers of the same first thing tomorrow morning. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again. JW

Boolit Master
    I'm planning on being there also- now just need to encourage spouse to start casting up some boo lets!
    rockshooter

Boolit Master
    I will be there and Holly as well with her new 243 loaded with 87 gr Loverin CB's. As usual we will be camped for a few days prior up in Paradise Valley then get our room on Thursday evening. Hopefully the ranches will not have already moved their herds up through our camp.

Sounds like a winner. Plan on making it if Jane doesn't have us scheduled for another concert.

Boolit Mold
    Ammohead and Buckshot, is that really you? We are going to try and make it this year.

Best regards, Nevada duke

Nevada Duke: will be our pleasure to see you there again....Onceabull

Boolit Master
    Well, I guess I have made onceabull sweat it long enough...

My lovely bride and I should be in attendance again this year. We got rid of our 5th wheel last year, so we will be watching closely to see what kind of rates are offered at the local hostelries.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master

I am going to make it this year, it would be a first time for me......
    any camp grounds near there?
    or
    motel recommendations?
    thanks
    atr
    Death to every foe and traitor and hurrah, my boys, for freedom !

Boolit Master
    ATR - Welcome to the party. There are some great campsites in a quaking aspen forest at the BLM camp up in Water Canyon just above town complete with a running stream which has trout sometimes. If you would like to see pics of the camp, send me your email via pm. I have already made my motel reservations at Scott's Shady Court Motel (nothing fancy but you can back your rig up to the door and is cheaper than Motel 6 by a little. Holly and I like it as it is walking distance to the Roolz Committee meeting as well as the Friday lunch get-together).
    BTW - For those interested, I will be bringing my gong along to do the "practical rifle shoot" again and have learned my lesson about the bright sun in Nevada that a white target with a black center is almost invisible at 150 yds. This time I have painted the gong black with a white center. I may do something a little more creative with the trophy this time.
    Last edited by quilbilly; 02-17-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Now that Obssd1958 has spoken, SWMBO will have a seat of her own during our travels south..Had me worried about how to carry enough value priced firearms and accessories to satisfy demand and still have room for her. Found some genuine 378 Weatherby cartridges this PM, so if the right rifle surfaces we can play with yet another big boomer.. anyone tired of theirs,yet ????????? Onceabull

I will try to make it, depends on kids sports. my girl is saying no softball, so i would really like to make it down. last time was really fun!
    MPBARRY1

NRA Life Member

PASS IT ON! TAKE A KID SHOOTING!,

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by nevada duke View Post
    Ammohead and Buckshot, is that really you? We are going to try and make it this year.

Best regards, Nevada duke
    Hi Duke,

It will be great to have another charter member attend! A reunion of the original 5.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Looking forward to it myself. I have a "new" rifle to show off and might even get to ring the steel this yr w/ open sights. I'm looking forward to it. whats that about a family reunion where you like everyone.....
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Love Life
    I'm in there like swim wear!! I have been working on a load with the Yugo so should be able to compete in the long range CB shoot. I may switch to a loverin design though....

I'll be camping in water canyon (hopefully the creek will still be running) and if anybody wants to carpool with me just let me know. I do smoke though so keep that in mind. I want to get there a day or so early so I can shoot ground squirrels, and I need to start working on my bankroll so I ready for OnceaBull's spread of goodies.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast