Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 45 RCBS Cramer HP Rerun

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 45 RCBS Cramer HP Rerun

MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 45 RCBS Cramer HP Rerun
    This is third run of this design based on the RCBS cowboy boolit. This will be a two or four cavity, single crimp groove, cramer brass HP mold that is suitable for the 45 ACP, 45 AR and other 45 caliber handguns. It will cast at 0.454".

This GB is Closed.....

The following is some results of the previous GB thread.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?208002-MiHec-4-cavity-brass-45-RCBS-Cramer-HP

We will need fifteen to commit to this. We will run this until we get the number we need or more.

For the two cavity mold, the price is $85 with one set of pins included plus $8 per extra pin set if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity mold, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.

If the HP pins are not suitable for reversal to a solid, the blank pins come with the price of the mold. If you do not want the HP pin sticking out of the base of the mold, in the case of reversable pins, you can order a set of blank pins for a smooth mold bottom.

Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP, 3) blank pin for flat nose

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec. Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Prices are somewhat variable due to the exchange rate.... be aware of this.

Please list your Forum name and your disguised e-mail address in suitable form and the pin options you think you want along with the number of molds.

Here is the sign-up list:
    1. zipdog.....rsh at att dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with penta pins
    2. mookiie.....mookiie2005 at comcast dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    3. AnthonyB.....anthonyb45 at verizon dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    4. Hcmachine.....Rangr02 at hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    5. Jupiter7.....John(dot)tucker78(at)yahoo.com.....On e 4 cavity Cramer with large and blank pins
    6. 47redwillys.....1jcashley at gmail com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    7. ZA206.....pstewart (at) piedmont-energy (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    8. TNRELOADER.....janddpainting at twlakes dot net .....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
    9. Dubbel El.....laynel (at) bigfoot (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    10. Guardian.....spicket80 (at) hotmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with penta and blank pins
    11. saphelps.....shaun(dot)phelps(at)me(dot)com.....On e 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    12. lodesj.....lodesj "at" gmail "dot" com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    13. Duffy..... grnmchn at msn dot com .....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    14. TimGS.....timschardine AT roadrunner DOT com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
    15. HaroldCo.....harold007 (at) aol (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    16. 2AMMD.....fredhall1427 at gmail-dot-com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and blank pins
    17. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large, penta and blank pins
    18. Blanco.....cnctooltek007 at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    19. pergoman.....djhoran at comcast dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
    20. Oldiron.....Hauslerb at att dot net.....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins and One set of handles
    21. DHC.....icpilot (at) yahoo (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    22. Crosbyman.....trimm39atgmail.com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    23. John Freeman.....johnmb AT nc dot RR dot COM.....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins
    24. TonyL.....shoot6ppcATembarqmail.com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with penta and blank pins
    25. DR Owl Creek.....dr owl creek at gmail dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins
    26. GunSmyth.....nicholasldavis at msn dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
    27. NordicG3K.....nordic-g3k(AT)bren-ten(DOT)com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large pins
    28. GlocksareGood.....B (underscore) Maney at Verizon dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    29. boatswainsmate.....ericlee6969(at)hotmail(dot)com. ....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins
    30. TCarpenter.....thaddeus carpenter at yahoo dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
    31. alha.....snowserver (a*t) hotmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    32. Paulinski.....pkrysztofiak at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    33. jeremiah.allen1.....jeremiah (dot) allen1553 (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    34. Expat74.....silentprofessional (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with penta pins
    35. spruce53.....spruce53 billcor53 at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    36. alexanderkidd.....jeffthewookiee (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MiHec 45 RCBS mold pic.jpg  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 09-26-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Boolit Bub
    I'm in for one 4 cavity with all pins. mp44 at bellsouth dot net

Boolit Buddy
    I will take a 4 Cav please with all
    pins. Email - mookiie2005 at comcast dot net
    Last edited by mookiie; 02-07-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Boolit Bub
    Is this the one stamped 452-200?

Banned
    Count me in for one. Not sure whether I want a 2 or 4.

I'm in (again!) for a four cavity with all pins. anthonyb45 at verizon dot net

Just take all my money, why don't you...
    Put me down for a 4cav cramer with large round pins only. I really really wish there was an option to run it without lube grooves though, even at extra cost.
    hab987 AT gmail DOT com

Should've got a 4c last go instead of 2c. My favorite mold.

I'm in 4 cavity, flat and large HP pins

John(dot)tucker78(at)yahoo.com
    Last edited by Jupiter7; 02-08-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedp View Post
    Is this the one stamped 452-200?
    No, this is a clone of the rcbs 45-230cm boolit. My 2c from original run drops 205gr HP, 225gr penta and 235gr solid.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter7 View Post
    No, this is a clone of the rcbs 45-230cm boolit. My 2c from original run drops 205gr HP, 225gr penta and 235gr solid.
    OK thanks. This particular one seems to have a very deep HP, I'm thinking deeper than the 452-200? I've never been in a GB, so excuse the questions, but I don't see much info on this one. Would be nice of there were photos of the bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedp View Post
    OK thanks. This particular one seems to have a very deep HP, I'm thinking deeper than the 452-200? I've never been in a GB, so excuse the questions, but I don't see much info on this one. Would be nice of there were photos of the bullets.
    Ask and ye shall recieve

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...RCBS-Cramer-HP

Quote Originally Posted by tygar View Post
    Count me in for one. Not sure whether I want a 2 or 4.
    When you decide, please follow the instructions in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderdude View Post
    Just take all my money, why don't you...
    I'm a great enabler at times. Give it time and there will be another mold on your list.

Thread updated.............

Boolit Bub
    I'm number one on the sign up list, and I'm cancelling my order. As it turns out, not quite what I was looking for. Please remove me from the GB. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take a 2-cav with the penta pins. rsh at att dot net

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by zipdog View Post
    I'll take a 2-cav with the penta pins. rsh at att dot net
    Make that a 4-cav with penta pins

Boolit Mold
    I will take a 4 cavity with 2 pins. I know I'm new here but if you need to check me out let me know.
    1jcashley at gmail com

Boolit Mold
    I'll take a 4 cavity mold with all pins.

pstewart (at) piedmont-energy (dot) com

Thanks,

ZA

Banned
    One 4 cavity with large and blank pins
    groundsclown(at)gmail(dot)com

This is my first mihec mold...figure no better mold to pop my cherry on than this one

Its my understanding that I can use Lee 6 cavity handles, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by 47redwillys View Post
    I will take a 4 cavity with 2 pins.
    Is that the penta pin you want or which 2 pins??????

Quote Originally Posted by groundsclown View Post
    Its my understanding that I can use Lee 6 cavity handles, correct?
    Correct........

Thread updated.............

Boolit Mold

One 4 cavity with all pins

laynel (at) bigfoot (dot) com

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast