MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad DataReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: Inexpensive Sight Pusher for 1911,s and like Pistols

Boolit Buddy

Inexpensive Sight Pusher for 1911,s and like Pistols

I bought one of this Mans ( Ed Jennings ) Sight Pushers back in 2011 and just want to give you all here at castboolits a place ta go for a nice sight pusher for a good price Since I bought mine he has refined the pusher with 2 models to choose from and it looks like it will work far better than the one I purchased and I have to tell ya Mine has pushed alot of sights even a few Kimbers which anyone who owns a Kimber and tried to drift one of their sights out Knows they are probobly put in or should I say Rammed in with a press with the aid of a heat gun and Ed,s pusher they came out very easly

For anyone Interested you can find them Here http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=412120

IMO I,m sure for those of you that would like to do round or octigonal barrels and would have an Idea or design Ed would work with ya ta make it happen
    Last edited by reddoggm; 01-20-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    WARNING
    TRESPASSERS
    WILL BE SHOT
    SURVIVORS
    WILL BE SHOT AGAIN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Buddy
    I just saw this post. The pusher business is my full time business now, rather than a hobby. Indeed the designs have made progress, though the operating principle remains the same. If you have an interest, I invite you to check my website: www.sightpushertool.com

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Piece of stock aluminum does the same sight adjustment tapped with a brass hammer.
    Regards
    John

Boolit Buddy
    Better not tap on those tritium night sights with a hammer. Gets kinda costly. Gonna order one of these shortly. Good looking product.
    You know, there's an old saying, Miss Sally. There's no law west of the Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chism? James Pepper

Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there. John Simpson Chism

I have one, and like it. At first, I needed three hands to make it work, but once I got the hang of it, it works well.
    "Experience is a series of non-fatal mistakes"

Disarming is a mistake free people only get to make once...

Nice little tool, and nicely priced.

Boolit Master
    I have one on the way. Going to change the sights out on my Kimber. I checked out some videos on youtube and I am not going to beat on my slide with a framing hammer and a steel punch.
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!

Boolit Buddy
    Mine is on the way.Yeah!!!!!!!!
    You know, there's an old saying, Miss Sally. There's no law west of the Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chism? James Pepper

Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there. John Simpson Chism

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by epj View Post
    I just saw this post. The pusher business is my full time business now, rather than a hobby. Indeed the designs have made progress, though the operating principle remains the same. If you have an interest, I invite you to check my website: www.sightpushertool.com
    Nice product.