Inline FabricationRepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: Source for pistol cups and jackets?

Boolit Buddy

Source for pistol cups and jackets?

Did a couple quick searchs and haven't come up with anything. If there is a sticky or previous thread, please direct me there.

Thanks in advance

Boolit Master

Both of the Corbin brothers have them usually Corbin Mfg, RCECO LLC, and Dr. Blackmon sometimes have them. Thats about all I know about Sierra only does Rifle and Berger J4 only does rifle. There is a member on here that makes jackets too dont know if he does pistol. Sorry cant recall his screen name but I am sure someone will pipe in with his name.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Reload3006 View Post
    Both of the Corbin brothers have them usually Corbin Mfg, RCECO LLC, and Dr. Blackmon sometimes have them. Thats about all I know about Sierra only does Rifle and Berger J4 only does rifle. There is a member on here that makes jackets too dont know if he does pistol. Sorry cant recall his screen name but I am sure someone will pipe in with his name.
    I think your talking about this guy: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...om-Bullets-INC
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...php?117-Grumpa

Boolit Bub
    A member here is making jackets. bullet maker 57
    Give him a PM and if he can make what you need.

Boolit Buddy
    I actually had some to move and I was trying to avoid a 'feeler' post and just do some research.

Boolit Buddy

Please remove

Please remove

Boolit Buddy

Boolit Master

Where did this auction go? I placed a bid on it a couple days ago, and now it's gone.

Anyone know what happened?
    "The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin

In Remembrance

There's a whole host of reasons why ads get killed. The person posting that ad obviously broke one of the rules.
    We should all re-read the posting rules for items.

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Buddy
    he is in canada. importation of jackets to the US is a no no so he chose to delete the auction.
    The only time you have too much fuel on board is when you're on fire.

"There are a lot of changes when it gets below -10 below F. in everything from ammo,gun, humidity, uncontrollable shaking and the strong urge to go home. "randyrat

Boolit Buddy
    An apology to those that were involved in my auction.

I closed and deleted the auction thread myself after a member was kind enough to paste a paragraph from the regs in a post. I was shocked when I realized what I was participating in.

I should have closed my auction with an explanation and left it sit for the information of all involved, but I was worried that the thread would take on a new life as a soap box for something it was not.

I was negligent in the rules regarding 'cups/jackets'. I have never bought or sold swaging items on line before and was just cleaning some stuff out of the gunroom.

I respect the members/mods of this forum and am embarassed about this whole episode. To their credit I have not recieved one PM suggesting that I could 'bend the rules' and still sell these items to one of them.

Again,I do apologize for any confusion I caused. Thanks for your understanding.
    Last edited by dieguy59; 01-23-2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: grammar

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range
    I have about 25,000 copper 22 jackets for swaging that I won't live long enough to use. I'm going to count some out and list them in selling section down the road when I get time

Boolit Bub
    I have a bunch of Hornady and Speer NOS half jackets for .38 and .44. I think a lot of people who are getting into swagging are buying the swag o matic not realizing that they need half jackets most of the time. They are getting more expensive since almost no one makes them.