Load DataWidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: My Son is Missing!

Boolit Master
    Please accept our condolences and know that we are praying for the survivors.
    "The trick is to stop thinking of it as 'your' money" (Tax Auditor)

Life is not waiting for the storm to subside, life is about learning to dance in the rain.

Boolit Master

303Guy, I am deeply saddened by your tragic loss. I pray that God's mercy be upon you and your family and that he grant you and yours strength. I cannot begin to understand the loss you are suffering and can only say that I am heartbroken for you.

Boolit Master

I will continue to pray for you and your family
    Last edited by Three-Fifty-Seven; 04-29-2020 at 06:27 AM.
    John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Boolit Master

So sorry to hear this. I would be devastated if one of my kids passed before me. My deepest condolences and heartfelt wishes for your peace of mind, and a return to happiness. God bless you and your family.

mikey

Boolit Master

I too am saddened by the events you have experienced. I am not good enough with words to say anything that can ease your feelings right away, but I just wanted to let you know that another Hoosier is thinking of you and your family and has your back and hopes you find peace. You are a valued member of this community and you have a lot of friends here who want to help in any way they can.

Boolit Buddy
    My heartfelt condolences to you sir. You and yours will be in my families prayers. May God's grace bring you peace.
    -William

"How air ye fixed fer meat, Del?" --John Johnson Crow Killer, The Saga of Liver-Eating Johnson

My Feedback: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...t=stonecrusher

I am so sorry for your loss sir... I pray for your family and you. May the lord give you stregnth sir.

I also worry about this kind of thing.. I believe most parents worry about this, but especially those with a special needs child.. My son has autism. Thier lives are so much harder then we can understand with their differences. They make easy targets for others to destroy things like self esteem, and self confidence... It is one of the reasons i live remote like i do. Its like chickens pecking on a weaker chick... It just sucks... You hope to protect, and do whatever you can.

I am so sorry for this outcome sir... May the lord Jesus give you stregnth...

AlaskanGuy

Boolit Buddy

You and your family are in our prayers for God's peace, comfort and solace in a time of great hurt and grief. I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot convey, but again, we're praying for you and your family.

In Remembrance
    303Guy,

Your loss is devastating and overwhelming to all of us, yet it represents an opportunity and a challenge. There are cries for help and pleas for understanding all around us everyday. But in this age of smart phones and wi-fi and instant me-first gratification, we either do not see or hear those pleas, or worse, we procrastinate and assure ourselves that "we'll address that person tomorrow or the next time I see her or him."

Tomorrow is a gift, a promise, a reward. . . but what it is not now and never will be is a guarantee or a certainty.

The demons that come with mental irregularities born of a cause we will never fully know or understand are formidable, to be sure. But the love and compassion that God has graced us with is more powerful.

Evil wants us to be bitter and resentful when it takes a loved one from us. Grace and Goodness wants to use that loss to multiply a hundred-fold the opportunity to help and understand those likewise afflicted with the demons who urge one to take their own life.

So often we are so busy that we miss the subtle signs of impending trouble. So often we are engaged in our own problems, trivial as they may be when compared with the life or death struggles some around us are making on a daily basis.

By everything you have written and expressed to us about your dear son, I would respectfully submit that while his loss will always leave a wound in your heart that might never quite heal, nothing would help heal the soul and spirit of your son more than you, and me, and all of us accepting his circumstances and using them to open our own eyes a bit wider to those like Denver who are around us on a daily basis.

How often do we see or suspect those around us who "don't seem quite right" at times, but brush it off? How often are we blessed with the opportunity to perhaps simply smile or say a kind word to someone who is obviously struggling or angry or confused, yet we ignore them while checking our text messages? How often have we had the opportunity to take five stinking minutes out of our otherwise fulfilled day to simply have a brief and honest conversation with someone who is obviously not having a good day?

Our problem is that the world and the hyper-competitive nature it has evolved into teaches us to "swing for the fence" in terms of wanting every swing of the bat, every kick of the football, every pumping of the legs in a race to settle for nothing less than absolute gold. Winner takes all.

How about instead we stop for a moment and spare a moment or two of our time and our love for those we do not know who are struggling. We have no way of knowing the effects of a kind word, a compassionate hand on the shoulder, a warm handshake, the offer to pay for one's coffee or tea. . . you never know when you just became the catalyst that convinced the person on the receiving end of your kindness that no, today is NOT the day I depart this world. Someone cares. Someone took the time to show me compassion and friendship, and even if I never see them again, I'll never forget.

This, 303Guy, can be the legacy your son Denver has left not only for you, your family and friends in your part of the world, but for all of here that are part of your extended but very real family.

I offer my prayers and comforting thoughts to you and your family, my friend.

Father... Place your loving hand over him and guide him safely back home to his loved ones.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanGuy View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss sir... I pray for your family and you. May the lord give you stregnth sir.
    Well said. Sorry to learn of this.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Master

303, I am so sorry for you and your family,s loss I am praying for all of you and have my deepest condolences. It was hard losing three friends over the years this way but I will not even pretend to have a clue of the pain of losing a child. FB

Boolit Master

Sorry just ain't a big enough word.

Boolit Grand Master
    My heart goes out to you and all your family. Was praying for a good outcome and shocked to read what happened. Words cannot express my feelings right now, so I won't even try.

Boolit Buddy
    Please accept mine and my families heartfelt condolence. About 5 years ago at Christmas my family had a similar loss. I understand in part and my heart feels your pain. I will keep you in my prayers and want you to know that you are not alone.
    May a prayer be said for each tear shed.

Paul in WNY
    Think you can, or think you can't. Either way your right.

Boolit Master

I am so sorry for your loss, I lost a teenage daughter a few years ago and yes I can still remember the last day of her young life as she spent most of it with dad. She was very sick and in poor health so at least in my case it was not all bad. She was free from the pain, the total lack of ability to do almost anything. But she is still missed her laugh would get anyone to join in.
    It took its tole on the marriage also and things went south then ended

The good thing is life will go forward and you remember the good times and yes the sad but the good will become more of the memories as time goes by.

If I had lots of money I would build a hospital in her memory so others could enjoy family as long as this life will allow. Bye the way the hospital would have been called "Bre Bre's House" sounds so much more friendly then being called a hospital. She has been gone 8 years now.

This summer her older brother that stays in touch with dad will go visit her grave which is a long ways away from where we are now. He is also a challenged young man in this life but much better off than his sister was.

The memories of that last day are drifting across my mind as I write this and yes it is still a sad time

May the good Lord keep you and yours in his loving arms
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Boolit Master

Men, at times i am very good with words, this is not one of those times.
    I can't imagine the loss and pray for you and your family also for the departed the departed.
    My sincere condolences.

sam
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Buddy
    I am truly sorry for your loss. As a parent and grand parent this is the one thing we deeply dread. I will be thinking about you and your family during this trying time.
    'The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Daniel J. Boorstin

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein

I am so sorry to hear about something like this. I know that the good Lord will heal with time. You are all in my prayers.

Boolit Master
    very sorry