Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackbox
Load Data Wideners
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How's the weather in your parts????

Boolit Master

-5 at 9:00 am. Supposed to get above zero today. Didn't even come close yesterday...............
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Buddy
    -4 this morning. Supposed to be a high of 10 today with lots of wind. Wind chill values down to -20. Most schools are closed. This is in central Pa.

0° with windchill at a real 12° here in sunny GA with a high supposed to get to 32°. This weekend is predicted to be back to 65° highs Looking at how cold it is elsewhere makes me feel a little warmer.......or not

Boolit Master

Typical San Diego winter weather here, 48* when I got up at 6am this morning, it will be in the mid 60's and sunny today - just like it was yesterday, and tomorrow, and the day after...

Boolit Buddy
    7 when I went to bed last night. Upstairs thermometer said -3 this morning, one under carport said 2. Mountains of western NC.
    Daughter ran out of duct tape last night covering drafts at windows. Old house.
    CF
    Vote Independent, vote Republican, vote Democratic, just don’t vote Incumbent!
    I believe in the Bible, Freedom, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and personal responsibility. My government believes I am narrow minded, intolerant and dangerous.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Still -8 here at 11:30 AM, can't get my car doors open, but then I don't plan on going anywhere.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Master on Heaven's Range
    It was 3.1F at 6:30 this morning. Coldest I remember in quite a while! We very rarely get into single digits here. It's after 2PM now and thermometer panel says 9.8F. It is supposed to warm up considerably by tomorrow though.
    "HMMMM.........It wasn't spos'ta do THAT!"

Laurie and I have been out here in "Winter-Peg" (and Selkirk) visiting with her family over the holidays and last night it was -29 with wind chill down to -40! Back home to Victoria on Thursday ... which is fine by me since we all have nasty head colds right now and need to get back to a warmer climate!
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Grand Master

Bounced up to 33F today after -9 the other morning.

MUCH BETTER!

Bill
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Grand Master

It's much colder than it gets here.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Perma-Banned

0 this morning but it did warm up to a balmy 6 degrees, sorry I do not remember the sarcasm font.

Boolit Master

Here in the North Western Mountains of Maine the temps have been COLD, 8 to 10 above day time with some days not going over 3 to 5 above. Nights have been as cold as -29 The problem has been the ice and rain on the days it gets to be about 30* So it's ice on top of snow then more ice on top of that.
    Thank God Julie and I have been warm, the two Dogs ?? they could care less. So far we have gone through about 20 5 Gallon buckets of sand Ice cleats help a lot. This has been a hard one so far.
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Master
    -20.....+10....Just cold. Best part is got an extra two days off of work from an already 16 day . Longest i've ever had off ever! Used the time wisely to do some load work for the spring and start cleaning the weapons.
    DWD

Boolit Master

Officially we were at 10 below this morning but it was 8 below here on my thermometer .
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunset3.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	92948Was about 51 here today. Took the dogs and camera out before sunset and glad I did.

Boolit Master

Sunny mid 60's for the last several weeks in central commiefornia.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

In Remebrance

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Saw the lake effect blizzards up near Watertown on TWC this morning. Ugh! I used to run 11 down to Watertown on my way over to Tonawanda quite often in the winter. Never knew what you were going to get.
    Yeah, I 81 is closed from Syracuse to Watertown. My oldest boy works in Watertown. Called at 12:30PM yesterday, said the job was sending them home at 1:00PM. Said he couldn't see across the street the snow was blowing so hard. He got a motel room rather than risk the drive home 40 miles in his moms "baby"- her Jeep! Good thinking I'd say.

bhn22
    18 degrees and snowing heavily in Nebraska. I blame the Alaska guys for jinxing us. I have asked the Supreme Court to consider something: Just because Nebraska rhymes with Alaska, doesn't mean we have to take their crappy weather! Weather should be delivered according to ZIP Code.

Boolit Grand Master

Wish I was back in Alaska! It is a far more healthy climate than Nebraska by a long shot! However, that said, I am to old, and can't afford to go back to Alaska!
    1Shirt!
    "Common Sense Is An Uncommon Virtue" Ben Franklin

"Ve got too soon old and too late smart" Pa.Dutch Saying

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abunaitoo View Post
    Watching the news, the weather all over looks bad.
    We're having cold nights here. Middle 60's. Even had some hail falling.
    how's the weather in your parts????
    Am I the only one here who knows Abunaitoo is having a little fun at our expense? Gonna get you for that.
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123