Load DataTitan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Repackbox

Thread: Domari Nolo Postal Challenge

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Domari Nolo Postal Challenge

This is a new postal challenge, only requires 1 shot, one stamp and a piece of paper folded and addressed to Congress with a return address of "behind every blade of grass"
    Simply write DOMARI NOLO across it and a fire , a boolit hole that say's I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE. Everyone that enters, wins. Have fun ! Enter often!
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Thumbs down

Ken. there are more effective, and less threatening ways of protesting than what you suggest. Moreover, such an action makes gun owners/shooters look dangerously unstable rather than effective. Think about this: if you, I, or anyone you know received a letter such as you suggest, they'd have every right to be afraid and contact their postmaster or some other Federal agency. I know I would. Threatening (or even the perception of same) a member of Congress is a federal crime. Trust me, that will get a response, but not the one you bargained for. Politicians understand $$ and letters, though not form letters. Write letters, donate to whatever organization you choose to protest your putative enslavement, as that is your right, but your suggestion is F'ing insane!
    Last edited by Maven; 01-07-2014 at 01:54 PM. Reason: clarity, timeliness