RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading EverythingRepackboxWidenersTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How to find 22lr at Wal-mart

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Boy, this got drug up from a grave.
    You can reload .22lr
    Nor would I reload 22 rim fire. It's not worth my time. I'll shoot something else.
    I can find 22 rim fire at a reasonable price if I need it. I just don't need it.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Bub
    Went in a big-name, chain sporting goods store yesterday in the Kennesaw, GA area (Is it legal on this forum to give its name?) looking for .22's. They had full shelves with 12 different kinds of 22's with Winchester, Federal, Remington, CCI and Eley represented among others. No quantity limits. They also had plenty of Winchester and CCI 22 mag. Went home with a heavy bag. Thought some of you might be interested.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Quickdraw4u View Post
    Went in a big-name, chain sporting goods store yesterday in the Kennesaw, GA area (Is it legal on this forum to give its name?) looking for .22's. They had full shelves with 12 different kinds of 22's with Winchester, Federal, Remington, CCI and Eley represented among others. No quantity limits. They also had plenty of Winchester and CCI 22 mag. Went home with a heavy bag. Thought some of you might be interested.

I've been to Dick's and seen the same for the last year. The problem with Walmart is they sell their ammo several bucks cheaper than the other big chains. That Sam Walton is such a scoundrel.
    Lead bullets Matter

There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves. - Will Rodgers