Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad Data
WidenersTitan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2

View Poll Results: How many reloading presses do you have?

Voters
1934. You may not vote on this poll

129 6.67%

313 16.18%

386 19.96%
  • 4-10

962 49.74%
  • 11-15

94 4.86%
  • 16-20

19 0.98%
  • 21-25

12 0.62%
  • 25+

19 0.98%
Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Reloading Presses...How many ya got??

Boolit Master
    Big MAX Hornady 366 Pacific 12 gauge MEC 12 gauge RS3 still got room on the bench

Boolit Mold
    2 Square Deal B's 9mm,10mm,45acp.
    550 Dillon With case and bullet feeders. 9mm,10mm,45acp, mostly run .223 on it now.
    2 Rock Chuckers
    Mec-20 ga.
    Mec-.410 ga.
    Mec Grabber 20ga.
    Last edited by DannyW; 03-08-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Got another one today!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_14887213207181.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	190132

Boolit Master

just 2
    heavy duty...herter's #3
    light duty...RCBS rock chucker
    Death to every foe and traitor and hurrah, my boys, for freedom !

Well, I have all of mine on the benches;
    3 MECs (410, 28 and 20) on the shot shell bench
    2 RCBS Rock Chuckers
    1 PW Metalic II
    1 550-B

I feel like I am forgetting something.
    Ed
    "Let us speak courteously, fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

I'll preference this comment by saying I've had a long day and probably to much to drink before going to bed. But what difference does it make how many presses anyone has? I've had 6 different presses since 1967 and now have 2. Shouldn't the question be more of a matter of how much you reload and or why you and what your reloads are supposed to accomplish? Or is this about bragging rights or adding to the number of post counts? I'm not trying to be mean hearted but rather I just never found this kind of thread meaningful to improving or understanding how to make better handloads. I've been more of a lurker than poster because I've never stopped learning. Reading through this thread taught me zero. If this comment gets me in trouble so be it, I'll just continue lurking and hopefully learning. I've learned a lot from this site and just felt the need to vent this opinion that how many presses ( rather than why a specific press or presses) doesn't teach me much. Of course some answers do that but just a few. Ill go to bed now and stop ranting.
    "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." Will Rogers

30+ year old RCBS Rock Chucker
    30+ year old Mec Jr
    18 year old Dillon 550B
    15 year old Lyman 310
    NRA Life Member

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by daboone View Post
    I'll preference this comment by saying I've had a long day and probably to much to drink before going to bed. But what difference does it make how many presses anyone has? I've had 6 different presses since 1967 and now have 2. Shouldn't the question be more of a matter of how much you reload and or why you and what your reloads are supposed to accomplish? Or is this about bragging rights or adding to the number of post counts? I'm not trying to be mean hearted but rather I just never found this kind of thread meaningful to improving or understanding how to make better handloads. I've been more of a lurker than poster because I've never stopped learning. Reading through this thread taught me zero. If this comment gets me in trouble so be it, I'll just continue lurking and hopefully learning. I've learned a lot from this site and just felt the need to vent this opinion that how many presses ( rather than why a specific press or presses) doesn't teach me much. Of course some answers do that but just a few. Ill go to bed now and stop ranting.
    DaBoone, I'm not sure what the original OP intended with this thread, and you are right some of it is bragging rights probably, but one thing I have found interesting and somewhat valuable to threads such as these is learning what combinations of presses people have and also about presses I've never heard of before. I grew up in a Dillon only household and that was my only experience till adulthood when I started learning about RCBS, Lyman and Star. This forum and threads like this have exposed me to additional makes and models I had never heard about and to me that's knowledge I enjoy. If I see an odd pairing or unfamiliar model I have the ability to question the poster via post or PM which adds additional value.

Not valuable to all but valuable to some. Kinda the point of a niche forum such as ours wouldn't you say? Just my 2 cents on the thread.

Frosted Boolits

Daboone, if it took you 465 posts to realize that this thread was going to teach you nothing, then you had too much to drink. Lay off the sauce brother LOL!!!

Not all threads have to be serious and full of helpful information. Some are just for fun. This is one of those.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Mold
    I agree also.
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisCoyoteHunter View Post
    Daboone, if it took you 465 posts to realize that this thread was going to teach you nothing, then you had too much to drink. Lay off the sauce brother LOL!!!

Not all threads have to be serious and full of helpful information. Some are just for fun. This is one of those.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by daboone View Post
    You don't have to read them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I found interesting. Those of us with multiple presses are obviously tool junkies who are constantly looking for something new and different. That's the only justification for having so many different presses. I like tools and so, I have a lot of them
    R J Talley
    Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Boolit Buddy

4 , 3 single stage and 1 progressive .
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Frosted Boolits

OMGB hit the nail RIGHT on the head!!!
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Dillon 550B, but I still have my old Lyman Spartan for small runs or odd calibers
    "Experience is a series of non-fatal mistakes"

Disarming is a mistake free people only get to make once...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisCoyoteHunter View Post
    OMGB hit the nail RIGHT on the head!!!
    Yep, and as previously stated, it's interesting how ones choice of presses progressed from their first to their latest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    How many presses? I really don't know as I lost count a few years ago. Working on a full inventory now, but it is going to take a while.
    Heck, I added 4 presses Thursday, 2 Pacific Supers and two unknown shotgun. They might be Acme, maybe.

Ken

Boolit Mold
    Guilty tool junkie here too!!!!! I'm up to 5 now and still going!

40+ year old RCBS Jr, inherited for my dad, learned to load on it
    Lyman T-mag II
    RCBS rock chucker
    MEC 600 12ga
    MEC grabber 12ga
    soon to come MEC 20ga
    I'd love to have a Ponness 10ga too!

Boolit Buddy
    I received 3 more yesterday, a Pacific Super Deluxe, a Redding Boss, and a RCBS Partner. That makes two Partners now and two Pacific Supers. My first Redding Boss, I like it! Might be buying more Reddings

I think that I am in double figures with 3 RCBS Rock Chuckers, 2 Dillon 550B, 2 Lee reloader presses, PW 800, PW 375B and a Buchanan Precision.

Actually surprised that I use almost all of them. Just need to figure out where to set up the last Rock Chucker and all will be in use. Having enough bench space helps.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast