Titan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2Repackbox
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rossi 92 tang sight

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by fecmech View Post
    That's because the guy that did the measuring had his head "up & locked". Hole spacing is 2.175". Sorry about the misinformation. I don't have a clue why I said 1 instead of 2.
    Ha! That makes more sense - thanks for the clarification. It seems this sight may be adaptable to my little #4 rolling block with hole spacing of 1.900". I'll keep my eye out for one.

Boolit Mold
    You, me and most everyone out there knows that the saying "You get what you pay for" didn't arise from one person. It's not always true , but from what I've seen mostly. I'll have to admit that buying the Marble's peep tang sight along with separate screws for a $120.00 on a $500.00 Rossi M92 20 inch SS .45 LC may seem out of whack, but from what I've seen so far out to a 100 yds it's worth it too me. Just got it back from Gunsmith and time is precious. Lots of area to experiment with this setup. I plan on purchasing another lever action (Probably Rossi) and if nothing better shows up, I'll mount another sight from Marble's.
    Last edited by CAPT JACK RAT; 05-21-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: wrong place

Super Moderator

MArbles tang sight on my M92 Rossi x 45 Colt. With the bolt fully open it clears the sight staff by about .250"

....................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    +1 on the Marbles windage-adustable sight, life is too short. A few years ago I purchased three of the Taurus tang sights for my Rossi 62 and installed the best of the three (i.e. tightest w/ the least 'wobble') & sold off the other two. Last year I gave up on the crappy sight and went with the Marbles instead, never looked back. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have wasted my time with the Taurus sight.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post

MArbles tang sight on my M92 Rossi x 45 Colt. With the bolt fully open it clears the sight staff by about .250"

....................Buckshot
    Fine lookin sight Buckshot. I gave up looking for a tang sight and installed a receiver signt instead. I love it.
    Life is so much better with dogs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12