RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
WidenersLoad DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trouble at night with forum....

Boolit Master

I thought we just spent buccu bucks on a new server? I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, "WE NEED A NEW SERVER",, everybody contribute!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Bub

Worked this morning, having lot of trouble now.....

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Its being a gremlin. Our \tmp drive fills up and dont allow the forums to store anymore information. So when people try to access our forums theres no temporary resources so it runs very slow or tosses a database error. No worries. I will win the battle
    the above quote is from the man, Gunloads Master
    So far, we can "assume" the nsa, the nuts, spooks and a**hats are not at fault for this difficulty.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Its being a gremlin. Our \tmp drive fills up and dont allow the forums to store anymore information. So when people try to access our forums theres no temporary resources so it runs very slow or tosses a database error. No worries. I will win the battle
    the above quote is from the man, Gunloads Master
    So far, we can "assume" the nsa, the nuts, spooks and a**hats are not at fault for this difficulty.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Could we be getting overwhelmed because of all the large numbers of "Guests" that are shown? Peta and other greeenies have done this to other forums that are hunting based.
    If Obummer is the answer, How stupid was the question?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -----Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by AkMike View Post
    Could we be getting overwhelmed because of all the large numbers of "Guests" that are shown? Peta and other greeenies have done this to other forums that are hunting based.
    Similar to what I was just thinking as I was sitting here waiting for the thread to finally open up,if it is them we need to find a way to send a nasty virus to all their computers.

I wasn't able to get on with IE but Google Chrome works. I have managed to get on before using a free proxy server out of Canada, but not this time.
    If Obummer is the answer, How stupid was the question?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -----Ronald Reagan

Boolit Grand Master
    no......

Ric, I appreciate the work Willie and the mods do to keep this site running. This is no small job and the fact the site works as well as it does is a sign of the dedication and effort of the staff.

Thanks Mods and admins, job well done.

Boolit Grand Master
    I'll 2nd btroj comments ! ! !

Thanks to all who play a minor or major role in keeping this site running smoothly.

Boolit Grand Master

Hey, Ken's back!

The problem is computers, they are evil. They are out to get us and they won't rest until they do.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    WOW

We are back and so is KEN.

While things are running good Girty and I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Grand Master
    Do you guys have any idea what all this down time is doing to my post count?

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    YES

Every POST REMOVES 100 COUNT of polite ones.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Grand Master
    Harsh Bill, harsh.

I think you have lived in IL for too long and it has affected your mind.......

Boolit Buddy

I spent all day fighting with this sight just to post a serious question I NEED answers to and in my opinion, to just then spend over an hour deleting the 7 double post. I am losing faith fast and may jump ship if this continues.

Boolit Grand Master
    Hold on Newcaster. This is a very rare occurrence. We have had some issues the last few days but this site is rarely down. I mean almost never.

Technology doesn't care if we like it or not, it does what it does.

Keep the faith man. It will get worked out and the knowledge will once again be free flowing.

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newcastter View Post
    I spent all day fighting with this sight just to post a serious question I NEED answers to and in my opinion, to just then spend over an hour deleting the 7 double post. I am losing faith fast and may jump ship if this continues.
    Apparently this site dont mean much to you?
    http://GunLoads.com

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gunload Master View Post
    Apparently this site dont mean much to you?
    I'm tellin ya it's all the computers, evil things they are, evil.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

CRPA Life Member

+1 Gunload Master... You are gunna have to pry this site off my cold dead computer long after my bones are dust.... I Love this place.... Now, if I could just get a castboolits patch for my shooting vest.... He He...

Boolit Grand Master

WOW Willie, you've been mighty busy. Yesterday your post count said 2.

Rick

CRPA Life Member

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast