Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: Another school shooting

Boolit Buddy

Another school shooting

Dang it!!!! Another school shooting in Colorado
    http://www.9news.com/news/article/36...oe-High-School

Boolit Buddy

Sheriff's report just now - single shooter with shotgun - looking for a specific teacher. Student confronted the shooter and was shot - transported to hospital in critical condition. Second student found with minor wounds. Shooter apparently committed suicide.

damn it

Boolit Master on Heaven's Range
    I hope the injured students all fully recover, and the shooter rots in .......
    "HMMMM.........It wasn't spos'ta do THAT!"

Moderator Emeritus

I won't blame the shooter, I bet he/she was on some sort of psych drug pushed on them in the name of some fake disease that gives the pharmaceutical industry huge profits

Domestic Violence?
    Cognitive Dissident

Boolit Master

Came across our local prayer chain here today that one of the victims was in very serious condition and not expected to make it. The girl is related to a person in our church. Our prayers go out to those affected. Regarding post #4, it is bad to say, but I think unless something very drastic happened at the last second, that the young man is indeed going to spend eternity in torment.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Buddy

Well now the idiots in Washington will start demanding for a ban on assault,.... shotguns? Why not, nothing else that spews from their mouths makes any sense. CR

Boolit Master
    Sad hope everyone that is alive heals. Sounds like he just broke, and did something dumb. Maybe upset over liking someone ?

Why do people kill is the first thing I Ask? Paid (Money), Political (gets mixed in with religion) , Love, Food, Sick, Or just MAD(Bad,Evil), Protection.

Banned

I think people who do things like this are broken at birth and are just waiting for a opportunity. There isn't always drugs for some "made up" disease, heck sometimes there aren't even signs. This young man had something inherently wrong with him and it was looking for an excuse to come out. I don't know this for sure but it seems like a lot gets blamed on drugs and "made up" diseases, when in fact it is lack of parenting, lack of the nuclear family and sometimes they are just damaged.

Andy

Boolit Master

I won't blame the shooter, I bet he/she was on some sort of psych drug pushed on them in the name of some fake disease that gives the pharmaceutical industry huge profits.
    While I pray for the victims and hate this kind of needless violence, I do believe your comments have some merits.
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

You mean a background check didn't prevent this? Competency licensing didn't prevent this? AWB didn't prevent this? Magazine capacity limit didn't prevent this? The gun-free zone sign didn't prevent this? Jeez, all those laws the libs throw into place don't seem to do much but infringe on my rights.

Boolit Master
    My prayer's to all involved in this tragic mess. I sure hope the people who have taken GOD and the pledge of allegiance out of our schools realize that they are also partly responsible for this.
    Poor parenting, bad home life, no family structure and LACK OF RESPECT !! When children have no respect for their own parents then who the heck do they have any respect for ? NOT A DARN SOUL !

Mike