Snyders JerkyWidenersRepackboxLoad Data
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dog shown in my avtar, Belle , died yesterday.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

My condolences as well - They really do become a part of the family, just kids with fur & 4 legs.

Banned
    I can say nothing to make you feel better, sorry for your loss and I feel your pain are about as close as I can get.

I look forward to seeing all my 4 legged frinds again someday , some I have lost and some that I have yet to lose. If Dogs do not go to Heaven I do not wanna go there either as I normally get along better with dogs than I do with most people.

Moderator Emeritus

Every once in a while a truly great dog comes along that we never forget. I am sorry for your loss.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Boolit Master
    We are truly blessed to have our canine pets/partners/children with us, albeit for such a short time. They occupy a place in our life and in our heart that few other critters can, and fill a void that many folks don't even realize exists until they happen on that first one that connects with them and completes them like no other critter ever has.
    Over the last 18 years, I have been fortunate enough to have had Sammy, Smokey and Timber. We lost Smokey to a dognapper and Sammy to old age. Timber (The Goofy Wolf) still occupies a place in our family that for us, only a wolfdog can.
    Sammy, our first wolfdog, rests just outside our bedroom window, and although he passed on 7 years ago, we still say goodnight to him when we turn in.

It is impossibly heart wrenching to lose them, but unimaginable to have lived without them.

Take refuge from the pain of her absence in the memories of her life with you.

My heartfelt condolences,

smokeywolf
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Lost my boy this morning. we hunted and fished together for 9 years. small sounds and hand gestures were all that was needed even around people. I feel your pain brother.
    It don't make much sense that commonsense don't make no sense nomore

If you died today would you have lived your life or have you simply existed

Boolit Master
    I'm so sorry.
    I know I think more of my dog than I do most humans.
    God actually sat down and custom designed dogs specifically for man. I tell people,its not coincidence that dog is god spelled backwards.

Boolit Mold
    My condolences to you, hope you get to feeling better quicker than I did when I lost mine. It's hard, and some people just don't get it. You have many wonderful memories, thank you for sharing a few with us. God bless.

Nothing anyone says can help, but understand that many of us know how you feel. We wish we could help, but caring is all we can offer.
    2AMMD

Sorry to hear of your loss, you're blessed to have had a good one.
    Sully

No longer living in the High Country, Australia, a lowlander now.
    Never owned a Blue Healer, but many friends did, wonderful dogs & companions, have always felt my dogs had that special something as yours seemed to have, sorry he's gone, but as stated, left you with many good memories.

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12