Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackboxReloading Everything
RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Anyone heard from john @h-g firearms?

I finally used the dies from HG and as I thought, they are ****. The point forming die immediately stuck and split the brass jacket. Not really polished....the point is really ****. Almost completely flat, the meplate is about 7/8th the dia. of the bullet. Not good for me. Oh well, lesson learned. I am going to try to reform the point forming die into a usable point, ogive, and the other die am using for a sizing die. Its pretty good and is the dia I wanted...

Boolit Mold
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	126092Ok so this is whit I got so fair from him no replays or anything. I think he sold me wrong dies for this press too hole is 7/8-14 and ram head is 5/8-24. I still need external punch holder because I never got one from him and I am confused about external punch holder what is holding internal die ?? Her are pictures of stuff I got for him but whole thing is incomplete not working if I put internal punch in a ram it just falls trough and there is no whole in it for a pin. What do I need to do is this !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by GMike; 01-14-2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Made wrong assumption

Frosted Boolits

UP North is Tim. Be careful about your accusations.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Master
    ICH is very correct. Please verify and then double check your information before an innocent person is defamed.

I know Tim from UP North and he has had his share of problems getting things delivered but what he has delivered has been top notch...I say Tim is a stand up guy so make sure you know what your saying is true before you throw wild guesses out there

Boolit Buddy

U.P. North delivers A#1 Quality. He has had some health issues but is a stand-up guy and delivers what he contracts for and first quality also. J-G Firearms has repeatedly shown shoddy workmanship and greed. Watch who you try to link together.

Bill
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Space for Witty Signature Line FOR RENT...........Cheap

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GMike View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	126092Ok so this is whit I got so fair from him no replays or anything. I think he sold me wrong dies for this press too hole is 7/8-14 and ram head is 5/8-24. I still need external punch holder because I never got one from him and I am confused about external punch holder what is holding internal die ?? Her are pictures of stuff I got for him but whole thing is incomplete not working if I put internal punch in a ram it just falls trough and there is no whole in it for a pin. What do I need to do is this !! And I think john is going under new name U.P.North his screen I think it is him !!
    Gmmike,
    I sent you a private message.
    U.P. North

Boolit Mold
    Sorry guys my bad, sorry up north it was just coincidence that u guys live in same are of the woods. I just don't want more people to get scammed by HG firearms. Once more sorry Up north for a mix up

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678