RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationWidenersLoad DataRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything

Thread: Knife at Tractor supply

Boolit Buddy

Knife at Tractor supply

Here's a pic of a knife I bought a few days ago at TS on clearance for 4.99, don't know what the original price was. This thing has some heft, don't know if you can tell by the pic, but the tang is very thick. No markings anywhere on it and I'm sure its probably chinee, but for 5 bucks I couldn't resist. Sharpened up real nice.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00145 (1).JPG 
Views:	404 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	89448
    ]Why does anyone need an assault rifle? My first need is articulated in the US v Miller 1939 decision: every citizen eligible for volunteer or conscript military service, every member of the unorganized militia, should be familiar with his nation's military service rifle, and the service rifles of potential allies and foes as well, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Boolit Buddy

Looks like decent skinner. Guess it depends on if it holds that edge. Regardless, $5 knife, seems a good value even if you used it as a paper-weight.
    Freedom in America was not won with a "registered" firearm, nor was it a gift of the ruling class.

Boolit Grand Master
    Loosing that one in the woods vs. my $134 Cold Steel leaves one with different quantities of remorse.
    Last edited by Ben; 12-05-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Banned

Looks like the Pakistani knives all over Evilbay. Still a good price. The steel is kinda soft and doesn't hold an edge very well. But it will last about 5 deer cleanings before you have to resharpen. I would not have passed it up.

Boolit Buddy
    + 1 on the remorse factor if lost, got a new semi this last summer and when I cleaned it out somehow I overlooked my automatic Boker. Still not over that, if it cleans 5 deer before it needs sharpened I'll be happy! Probably keep it on the tractor to cut netwrap this winter, got a cheapo winchester knife at wally world a few years back and did that thing hold an edge!
    ]Why does anyone need an assault rifle? My first need is articulated in the US v Miller 1939 decision: every citizen eligible for volunteer or conscript military service, every member of the unorganized militia, should be familiar with his nation's military service rifle, and the service rifles of potential allies and foes as well, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.