Reloading EverythingWidenersSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee PrecisionRepackboxInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: What is the least fun gun you have shot?

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLar View Post
    TC 50 cal Hawken. Thing would bark me in the cheekbone every time I would shoot it.
    Placed a 54 cal barrel on it and it was worse. I was going to take it hunting one year and was shooting it to make sure it was sighted good. Got so feed up with it I came home and took a Horse shoeing file to the comb. Rounded it down and now it is kinda pleasant to shoot. Still hate cleaning it though. Got my first deer with it.
    I had my earmuffs knocked off my head and my cheek bruised when I decided to try a full load of 100gr Pyrodex Rs under a 320gr Lee Real bullet in my longrifle.

Boolit Master
    At 76 YO and taking Warfarin Sodium (Blood Thinning medication), my two 30-06 Gov't Rifles; a M1903A3 and a M1 Rifle that put dark Blue-Black bruises on my Chest, shoulder, and upper arm if I shoot them!

Chev. William

460 Weatherby Magnum. Couple of shots with that and you will start to access if there really is any T-Rex's in your area.

There are two that I will never shoot again. 1) Freedom Arms SA .454 Casull and 2) Bond arms Derringer in .45 ACP. The .454 felt like it would rip my hand from my wrist and the .45ACP felt like I had a grenade go off in my hand. Not fun at all.
    Listen! Do you hear it. The roar of cannons, the screams of the dying! Ahh! Music to my ears!

458 LOTT with full house 500 gr Hornady Dangerous Game pills. Pucker factor was high then and is still when I remember sighting the beast in!!!
    Most folks see a firearm as rifle, pistol, shotgun, ect.... I see a canvas.

Boolit Master
    458 win mag 1st shot on target ,2nd your waiting for it to hurt you ,and it does!no third shot from me .I did shot standing ,what it's like from the bench I don't want to know.

Boolit Mold
    Ruger LCP 380. If I were in a fight for my life and I could not end it by throwing the thing I guess that would be it. I'm not pulling the trigger on one of those again.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    Ruger LCP 380. If I were in a fight for my life and I could not end it by throwing the thing I guess that would be it. I'm not pulling the trigger on one of those again.
    I'm amazed at how horrible the recoil on those things is. Freind has one, also in 380. It just beats the hell out of the joints in your hand, Like punching a wall. My 357 revolver with 158gr bullets is like a .22 in comparison. I can shoot it hundreds of times without pain.
    It's only getting groups the size of a plate at 3-4yards to top it off. I understand that it's not supposed to be used at long range, but keeping shots on a a target at 15ft shouldn't be that hard.
    I can't image how nasty the recoil on the 9mm version is.

Boolit Master

My Contender with the 30 Hornet barrel. I don't care how mild I load the cases, that thing raps my knuckles like they are being hit with a yard stick swung by an angry nun...

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Baja_Traveler View Post
    My Contender with the 30 Hornet barrel. I don't care how mild I load the cases, that thing raps my knuckles like they are being hit with a yard stick swung by an angry nun...
    Catholic school education, huh!
    God Bless, Whisler

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526